Getting my new car

Last night I went hunting. I drank 2 deers and 4 mountain loins. At 6:00 am I got in the shower and washed my hair. I got dressed in the same clothes I was wearing yesterday. Today was a Saturday so I decided to get a new car. As I went outside, Edwards Volvo was on the drive.

"Hey." Edward said

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked

"You don't have a car to drive to Seattle."

Ah, I forgot about that.

"Oh yeah."

Edward chuckled and came closer to me.

"Can I take you?" He asked

"Of course you can."

He opened the door for me and I got in the passenger seat. I watched him as he walked round to the driver seat.

We chatted about our family and in more detail how I was changed.

"So how were you changed?" He asked

"Well, I was coming back from my friends party and I was walking down a street in Phoenix. As I walked past a Halloween shop, I had blood running down my arm and I felt like I was burning. When I woke up, humans were all over the place. The thought of drinking human blood disgusted me. I knew what I was, I knew I had to move to forks."

"Wow." Edward said.

By the time we finished talking we were already at the car shop. As me and Edward walked in every man in the shop looked at me. I heard Edward growl behind me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Men are thinking horrible thoughts about you." He said

I got closer to him and put his arm around my waist.

"Do you mind if I um." I asked

"Of course." He said.

We carried on walking and I stopped and turned around.

"Better now?" I asked

"Yes thank you." He said

I found a really nice car. Of course it was a Lamborghini. I bought it and drove it home. When we got back to my house Edward stopped me.

"Would you like to come to my place tomorrow?"

"Yes please."

I let myself in and watched Edward speed off down the road. I love Edward so much.

Sorry it was short. I am moving house so I am very busy. I'll update as soon as I can.

JacobLLindsay