Lockwood's Lil sister <3 chapter 7

"Now, are you sure your okay?" Tyler asked me for like the 17th billion time!

"YES! I'm fine Tyler! Geez your acting like I'm the one who got bitten"

With that I stomped upstairs, exhausted and worried about Vicki. Yeah we weren't heaps close but she's my brothers on and off girlfriend and I know somewhere deep down he kinda cares about her.

When I got upstairs I locked the door to my room so Tyler or my mum couldn't come and check up on me every 2 hours into the night. I quickly stripped down and hopped into a hot shower. I literally moaned as the boiling water soothed my aching and tight muscles. But all to soon my Mum banged on my bedroom door, yelling for me to get out.

I sighed and reluctantly toweled off. Rubbing at the mirror to clean a spot of steam i studied my pale face. Sure i was pretty enough but to be honest I'm only. I can never have a proper boyfriend cause of Tyler and I'm not in control of my own life. I glanced at my worn expression once more before changing into a singlet and booty short and slipping between the soft cotton sheets of my Queen bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next day.....

I woke up with a start as my alarm clock suddenly yanked me out of my peaceful sleep, I hate my alarm clock with a passion! But I knew i had to get up otherwise I'll be late for school then I'll spend 20 minyutes being yelled at by Tyler for being what he calls "irresponsibe" ha like I'm the irresponsible one out of us two. Anyway i slowly climbed out of my warm bed and slipped on my fluffy black robe. I made my way to my cupboard and pulled out a short black strapless dress and black ballet flats. Straightening may hair and doing my makeup i grapped my black leather school bag and trugged down the stairs. I so wasn't in the mood to do happy.

I glared at my brother as I made my way into the kitchen, stealing a pop-tart off his plate as i walked past.

"What crawled up your ass and died missy" he smirked at me

I didn't even grace him with a response just flipped him the bird and walked out the kitchen.

"Well are you giving me a ride to school or are you just going to sit there like the douch you are" I sneered as i stuck my head round the door. He just glared at me,picked up his bag and followed me out the front door. HA 1-0 to me!!

As we pulled up at the school parking lot I quickly climbed out as Tyler was nagging me about what my problem was but I just ignored him the whole ride. I quickly spotted Elena standing by herself so I made my way over to her. "Elena" she spun her head towards me and broke out in a smile "Skylar, hey! I only saw you quickly last night before you left. Was there anything wro-" "Elena" called Stephans voice from behing us "oh and skylar hi didnt see you" "um yeh okay I got to go. Talk to you later Elena" with that i walked off" "She doesn't like me very much does she?" I heard Stephan start to say to Elena before i was out of ear shot.

I didn't end up seeing any of my friends until lunch when I met up with Bonnie and Caroline "-it only passes over like once in a bajillion years- oh hey Sky wats up" cheered Caroline. "Ohhh worst lesson ever" I sighed as i plopped down in the seet next to Caroline " i swear all teachers hate me or something"

" No one could hate you Skylar" she teased "anyway are you going to the night of the comet later?"

"yeah, of course! do you really think there is anyway in hell my mother would let me miss tonight! so how about I meet you at the grill at about 7ish?"

"yeh that sounds great sky" bonnie agreed looking at me slightly suspiciously. I just smiled and walked away