Lockwood's Lil sister <3 chapter 6

Author: hey sorry i havent updated in ages :( i decided to continue with this story but will have sparce uploads once every week :(

I had now been staring in my wardrobe for literally the last half hour! There was nothing to wear! Grumbling to myself i flicked through my clothes again and finally decided on a pair of super tight black skinny jeans and a off the shoulder white crucifix top with 5 inch peep toe black heels. I straighted my hair and applied my makeup darker around my eyes with thick eyelashes and natural coloured concealer and foundation.

Looking over myself one last time in the full bodied mirror i had to admit i looked smoking. I stepped out my room and called loudly for Tyler to get his ass down stairs. He looked me over as he desended the stairs and started grumbling about "buying the girl clothes that covered i don't know...EVERYTHING" i smirked and just glided past him, out the door and into the night.

As Tyler pulled into the field and cut the engine he sighed and faced me giving me the look that said rule time so i quickly made a grab for the handle and stumbled out the car before he could get a word out .

I quickly got myself lost in the crowd so Tyler couldnt grab me and started searching round for my friends. I spotted Elena and Bonnie talking and went to make my way over when Stefan joined them, i stopped turned on my heal and went to march away but ofcourse Elena and Bonnie had spotted me and called out for me to join them. Yeah cause i REALLY want to go and talk about the weather and have a drink with a guy who i've only know for like a day and already i know there is something seriously wrong with him. So instead i pretended i didnt hear them and scurried away only to run smack bang into someone causing them to spill the contents of there bottle all down the front of my shirt.

"Oh fuck it, i am so sorry let me get you something to clean up with" the person exclaimed, I looked up at them it was Henry from my homeroom class. We werent friends but I had always thought he was really nice and honestly VERY cute!

"Don't worry about it" I smiled "I'm sure i have a spare top in my brothers car"

"Oh fuck! Your Tyler's Sister aren't you" I nodded confused on why that mattered.

Henry looked around quickly " listen i'm sorry but i gotta go" and with that he hurried off. I looked after him confused by his strange behaviour but just shrugged it off " well thats guys for ya" i thought.

Looking past the trees into the dark night i thought i saw a man behind the trees but when i looked again he was gone. I shook my head and put down the beer bottle i was holding. I had had enough of them tonight. Suddenly Jeremy burst out the woods carrying a very pale and dead looking Vicki, with Elena hurrying after the both of them screaming for help. I shot up and raced towards them as Jeremy layed Vicki down o a tree stump. Suddenly there was noise just everywhere! People screaming and pushing to get closer to Vicki in a vain attempt of being of any help. " I've got 911 on the phone" like 20 different people cried and everyone was yelling " OH MY GOD" "she's loosing so much blood" "someone help her" Quickly my brother took control of the situation. " everyone just stand back" he yelled "

Only Matt, Tyler and Elena where right near Vicki now. I could see Elena talking to Matt but could't make out what they were saying over the noise of the crowd. As i looked up i saw Stefan with. A look of pure terror on his face for he slipped quickly and quietly out of the crowd and into the night seemingly unnoticed by everyone but Me and Elena saw.

Soon enough the ambulances sirens where heard and Tyler hurried over to me and quickly took me home.