Letters to myself who thinks you are less-worth!

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu wamahfirthahu.

How are you all?..How ia your'self' doing?..all good?..Alhamdullilh?

Okay then,Here waits for you an envelope of love for yourself!✉

_______________________________________

Dear self,
Life will pass by no matter how much you worry on certain things,People will change even when you shower loads of love.Do realize that there is the only one that loves you perfectly no matter in what mood you are:Angry,sad,upset or happy.It is Allah alone.
Life could hurt you all over,Pain could float but still happiness will follow.No matter how long the winter is,Spring is sure to follow!Allah loves you abundantly!
Remember that,Allah loves you even when you hate yourself.This is the so-called-true love.True forever!
And again reminding you,You are someone so special,You are worth every single thing.Do not let anyone less worth you.You are too good and always remember little one,You're the best for me.I love you so much my one and only!

Much love,
: Yourself,WF!

_______________________________________

I dedicate this loveliest chapter for my loveliest reader,Thank you for your amazing votes and comments.Those made my day!
FerihaAhmedAN
Thank you sweetie!😍