letter to your hurting self!

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu wamahfirthahu ppl.

How are you all doing?..Alhamdullilh right?..Okay here we go!

_______________________________________

Happy reading!

Dear self,
       I saw you worried today,You wasnt you.I saw tear drops in your cheeks and a sad mood in your face.This will be okay.This will pass by.I know your loved ones left you when you needed them the most ever.I know they hurted you.I know they made you feel worse enough.But that is okay,you're going to be perfectly fine without them.This will pass too.Remember always,Allah is always with you.And he had promised us that with hardships comes ease and he never fails in his promise.For now fall down in sujood and cry your heart,open the book of Allah and read abd understand what he had said us.I make you sure that you will feel completely fine afterwards.Try this once and you will want it more,In shaa Allah.
                    And always remember,I love you so much my self!

                                        With much love,
                                          Yourself,WF♡

_______________________________________

To all the ones who are hurting and has nobody by your side,I remind you:Allah is always there,Take a step to him and you will find everything in its place,In shaa Allah!

To all who reads this:I pray we all find our wishes alive soon and may blessings await at our doorstep sooner,In shaa Allah and Aameen Aameen ya rabbal alameen!

Goal:Smile more often than you already do and you will notice a big change in you..in shaa Allah!.(yet not with ajnabi's)

<Meet ya all in next letter to our selves.>

Takecare.
much love.
WF.