Dude, let go of her arm!

Hello, well some of you asked about Serena's family and what they think abouts what happend so here ya go.

 Special Chapter

Andrew (Serena's Farther)

I know my child has been kidnapped, The Alpha and Alpha Female came by and told us that they attacked the car she was coming home in, I felt murderously angry that someone wanted to harm my baby girl, and I asked when we were going to fight, they said for me not to do anything that Rider has sorted everything out and we should just stay back and wait for her return.

That were three days ago, according to other males in the pack they were going to attack today. So I made sure I woke up extra early, and I sneaked out the house before Alex woke up, I will be begging and grovelling for days when I come back for going to the fight without her, but it was already one of my daughter in danger, I could not put my mate into the fight as well.

On my way to the pack house, were the final meeting was. I saw other mated couples having the same argument that Alex and I would have if she woke before I left.

The females don't understand how important they are to a man, they are basically their world, and something has bonded them with love and power that they must be protected, no matter the cost. You see a girl is only thing you have to have children, your bloodline and for a werewolf having cubs is very important, I always said that I wanted a boy first so he can protect his younger siblings if something were to happen to me.

I got my wish, I had Jonny. After the Alpha left, he had come in from work he asked why the Alpha had left- and of course he flipped out when knew. He shifted on the spot, I could tell he was upset with himself that he had not done his job- but that was my fault I had told him when he grew up to be a protector of this family and he took that to heart. I chuckled at the memory of when Lizzie, brought Jamie home for the first time.

He sat him down of the couch and gave him a massive lecture on how to treat his sister or the consequences would be severer. I was meant to give him that talk but after Jonny talked to him I think he was about to wet his pants.

I was walking up the drive to the pack house when I saw Jonny, Jamie and unfortunately Lizzie having an argument and from here it looked like Lizzie was winning. 

Lizzie's Pov

"Jamie, she's my sister. I. AM. GOING! Okay?" I didn't really want to raise my voice Jamie, but i meant business. I could see Jonny wasn't too thrilled about me wanting to go but he hasn't said anything.

"Not a chance Liz, I'm going to put you in any kind of danger... not now!" He said quietly. I could tell he was worried about the baby. You see I'm pregnant but I haven't told my family or his. My mother didn't really want me to have a kid when I'm still in my teens so I've kind of chicken out so far. It was an accident we got caught up in the moment and forgot.

"I will be fine, you don't need to worry!" By the look on his face he wasn't going to budge.

"No if something happens-"He cut himself off. Jamie wanted this baby, and so did i don't get me wrong but he's treating me like a doll-.

"Nothing will happen, I- I'll stick by you, but I have to be there Jamie, Please!" He looked undecided; he quickly looked to my stomach. Suddenly I was grabbed by my arm.

It was Jonny. And he looks pissed! He must of saw Jamie look at my tummy.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" he looked me in the eye. I could only nod.

Jamie stepped in.

"Dude, let go of her arm. NOW! " Jamie was on full protective mode.

When he first found out I was pregnant he would move his arm from around my waist for a full day, he even stood outside the door when I peed!

"You got her pregnant at 17!" Jonny asked almost desperately.

"It- wasn't planned. But I'm not sorry about it!" He stood taller, he was proud to say his mate was pregnant.

"Not sorry about what?" A new, but familiar voice asked. Dad Fuck this.

He was walking up towards us; I looked at Jonny who was still having a glare-down with Jamie. Jonny still had his hand gripped firmly around my fore-arm. I was starting to lose blood circulation.

I was about to make an excuse, but Jonny beat me to it.

"Liz is pregnant." He stated simply, I looked down ashamed.

Silence was all I heard.

Until finally I heard a frustrated sigh from dad.

"Is that what the argument is about?" He sounded reasonably calm.

The glares were now gone, I felt blood rush back to my arm, and someone else's arm go around my waist. Jamie. He pulled me close to my side as I also felt hard stare in my back from Jonny.

"No, she wants to go with us, to get Serena." Jamie said in a monotone voice.

"That is not happening Lizzie!" I was astonished by dad's calm but caring tone.

"Huh? Why not you're going! " I reasoned back.

"Yes. But am I carry a child. No. You have to start thinking about the two of you for now on, and think if you're in the fight Jamie will have to keep making sure you're alright and he might get hurt protecting you. Do you really want him to get hurt Lizzie?"

I never thought about it like that, I am already a bad mother, and it's not even born yet! I could feel the tears threatening to fall.

"I- I didn't even think about that" My voice broke on the last word, Jamie brought me closer and hugged me tight, once i was okay he released me.

"So you're okay about me being pregnant?" I asked hopefully.

"Well Lizzie. It's about time we have some kids around the house again. I'm going to be a grandpa." He said rather smugly as a huge grin broke out on to his face.

I could feel Jamie's relief. I wish I could feel Jonny's

"That's it, your letting them off the hook?"

"Yes Jonny, I am. Now if you don't mind I want my daughter back. Lizzie, get back to the house and tell your mother. I'll be there soon, also tell her I'm sorry, will' ya" I nodded, kissed Jamie goodbye and walked home.