Superman, jealous and HOT CHOCO (Part4)

HEYYA LADS, here's the next part(4)

Hope you liked part3 HAHAHAHA XDD

(c) Jalyca

----Harry's POV----

We are in the same Hotel? Room 280? HUHAY! the worst part is Louis and Molly are getting along together.  Maybe they like each other? Oh, please no :( .. Molly agreed that we'll come over. I could see her again, Thanks to my Boobear ^_^

When we got their Louis immediately hugged Molly which she blushed. And went to hug the other girl namely Eleanor. 

"You know wach other?", another girl asked.

"Yep, we've met 2 days ago". Louis answered.

"Why'd you not tell me Boobear? I thought you loved me", then I fake cry, I glared at Molly she smiled but then faded and winked at Louis who seemed to winked back. And Louis hugged me and I hugged him back.

"So, are you uhmmm.. together?", Zayn said and echoed the whole room.

"NO were not", Eleanor and Louis said in unison.

"Im just asking", Zayn smiled.

"Okay, okay calm down they are not together and yes they are not together, clear?" And for no reason the lads and girls got massively angry because of the interruption.

"Calm down, Im didn't meant that, it's just, it's just AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Molly screamed like she usually do. And I massively know how to stop her.

"Molly, their's a HUGE BANG coming". I shout and they all stared at me.

"WHERE? Holy!", Molly stopped and covered her ears. Then they all laughed.

"Nothing you silly", Niall laughed.

"Okay then, who said that?", Molly asked angrily.

They all pointed me.

"Oh that's it STYLES", she throwed her pillow on me but then I bend and was not hit "LUCKY ME"

"Missed", I screamed and kissed her in the cheek.

"Eww, gross! My carrot king save me", Molly said and was reffering to Louis, UGH!

"Someone needs help, my carrot queen..SUPERMAN!", Louis came running and carried Molly and put her in her bed and kissed her. KISSED?

"Thank you Carrot king", she smiled and rolled her eyes on me.

----Eleanor's POV----

Louis likes me? HAHAHA, no way! He likes Molly <3..

"El, what time is it?", Molly asked.

"Well, it's 7", I smiled.

"Well, it's time", Molly smiled and I massively know what it is.

"Time for what?", Louis asked.

"Watch and Learn", Amber interrupted. And all of us were behind the television.

"I think she's not drinking it", Molly said.

"What is she drinking? What are you talking about?", Liam and Zayn asked.

"Okay, better tell them Molly", I suggested.

"Okay, every 7 pm or any time in the curtain day, Gray tried drinking Hot Choco and do random things. Like last Sunday at 4:45pm we are in the Cafeteria in england and she drunk a bicket of hot choco and was bouncing up and down like a baby, and was rolling on the floor and saying "Im stupid, Im stupid", and last week uhmmm.. she was almost arrested. Molly explained.

"What?, she's... she's", Harry burst on laughing and so are the others and we joined in.

Suddenly we heard a loud BANG in the kitchen.

Who could it be? A theif? supernatural? Or GRAY? o.O

You'll find out today or tomorrow, I guess. HAHAHA< don't mess up with Gray while drinkong her hot choco guys xD

(c) Jalyca <3