Meeting the lads, text, and London (Part2)

Here's the next part...i hope you'll like it..

thankyouuu by the way. ((:

(c) jalyca

---Molly's POV---

OHMY!! Harr..Harry Styles(my bestfriend before) is going to talk to me. oh, better calm myself, im not fangirling okay? im just nervous, oh see! now Im talking to myself.. o.O

"Hi,lo..love", Harry said nervously, why is he nervous? does he rememeber me? ohmy! I hope it's over.

"oh, hello", I said not looking at him, don't wanna see his face anymore after he left me )":

"What's you name,love? how old are you? and where do you live?", He said and that's the time I looked at him.

"uhmmm.., my name is Molly Fredwerds and Im 17 years old I live in Holmes Chapel in England", I said and I was shivering when Harry widen his eyes.

"Molly?17?Holmes Chapel?", Harry said and I widen my eyes and was shock when he keeps repeating my name,age and my hometown.

"uhmm, yes Harry", I raised my eyebrow and he then widen his eyes. Then, I bow my head down.

"Chicken Dance?", Harry said. OHMY! harry said it, ghad! i cannot believe he still remember's me.

"oh,huh?", I pretend that I dont know.

"You are my bestfriend, if im mistaken or not?"Harry asked. what the? he.. he asked me if I was his bestfriend? what should I answer?

"uhmm...I don't know", I smiled.

"Do you remember when were at the beach and we made the biggest sand castle?", Harry smiled.

"uhmmm..wait", I said.

**Flashback**

"Harry, look", Molly smiled.

"Wow! did you make that?", Harrys was amazed/

"Yes of course, is it beautiful?",Molly asked and was excited.

"Yes, but we must make it huge so we can get inside", Harry was smiling.

"what are you talking about? I agree to make it huge, but remember Harry we are now 12 years old and we just can't dodge in this castle", Molly said, she ahs a point.

"Yeah I know, but I want to try to get inside", Harry kneel down and begging.

"Hey Harry, what are you doing? stand up you", Molly said nervously.

"I wont, until you agree to come with me in our castle", Harry begged.

"okay, okay", Molly laughed and agreed. Suddenly Harry kissed her in the cheek (:

**End of Flashback**

"so Moll, ya remember?", Harry smiled at me.

"Of course Harry", I jumped and hug him.

"Ohmy! I guess Haz got a new friend", Louis and the boys came towards us and I pulled him out.

"Oh, sorry harry", I saiud and turn to afce the floor.

"It's okay I think I liked it, hahaha.", he laughed and his dimples were absolutely perfect just the way he was.

"oh, sorry I ruined your talky-talky, but Harry we need to go",Liam winked at me.

"oh wait. Moll where do you live again?", Harry asked.

"oh, speaking of that I live at Holmes Chapel, but tomorrow were going back to London, bevause my friend has a something to do", I smiled and Harry smiled.