Extra-curricular Activities

Like any ordinary girl, Julia was active in sharing her talents. She has a good voice so she used it to serve the Lord in the Church Choir. She doesn't go solo. Her voice isn't that extra-ordinary, you know! But she can sing well in choir. She gets to read at Mass, too. She's not that super- dooper good but she can read well for Mass. She does the collection once in a while. That is a very simple task of going around in Church bringing the collection box during the Offertory. These are the extra-curricular activities she joined while she was in College.

This is how she met her teenage sweetheart: in this ordinary and simple situation. They were both members of the same Religious Organization. It was so ordinary she can't even remember when it all started. As far as she can remember, they were just singing together every weekend during Choir rehearsals and during the actual Choir singing. They were there together and may be, were meant to be?

That's how their love story became another extra-curricular activity. Oh, no! Julia did not really love June from the very start. There was no spark! They were just two teenagers looking for another productive way of spending each weekend aside from studying their lessons.