Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Cooler's Revenge! Can Bardock and Gine survive with Goku on their side?!

It had been a week since the two saiyans settled into their new home. With Goku working to get food and Chichi busy buying food, Gine and Bardock were satishfied. Their house, a small building similar to Goku's home, was built side to side with it, and had similar rooms and décor, but had different colors and textures. They got settled in and relaxed into there. Bulma eventually came to offer Gine and Bardock new clothes, specificly Armor similar to Vegeta's and theirs, along with Chi-Chi offering the two clothes, specificly several sets of clothing, including a pair of Gi similar to what Gohan and Goku wore. Gine decided to have normal clothes to blend in, and decided to hide her tail as a belt, while Bardock decided to stay with his saiyan armor, but would wear the other set when his current one got damaged. They were also allowed to keep their tails since they decided not to look at the moon. The two were quick to learn how to sense Ki and had learned how fragile Earth was.

"So, How's it been guys?" Asked Goku, who, after settling with Piccolo, had decided to rest with his parents and family.

"Well Son, it's been very nice. We don't have any decorations yet, but it's comfy." Said Gine. "Though Bardock's been off training and doesn't care for it. Don't know where he is or when he's coming back. I think he said a few days. Say, want me to help with cooking the food Chi-Chi?"

"Wait, you can cook food?"

"Uh-Huh!" Said Gine. "I used to work for the Saiyan army's Meat distribution, and as a result, I learned how to cook good!"

Goku and his family were surprised at Gine's skills. She efficiently was able to make large amounts of good and cooked food, which she distributed to Goku, Gohan, herself. They all ate it quickly, giving the remainder to Chi-Chi, who was awestruck at their abilities...

xXx

"Hmph..."

Returning from a training session with Vegeta, Bardock flew quickly to his new home. He never really cared for it though. All he cared about was getting the one thing he didn't have: Super Saiyan.

Vegeta and Bardock, becoming good friends and Rivals, had formulated that they could fight and train together in order to become strong. However, it took a few weeks before he got near Vegeta and Piccolo's levels, but nowhere near Kakarot's...

He soon saw the houses among the trees, and soon landed infront of his own...

Finally, I can get some rest...

Bardock quietly opened the door to their house, quietly entering the house before closing it. All lights except in their bedroom and their living room were off. He soon went up the stairs and went to a closet. Opening it, he was still annoyed by the amount of clothing there, but there was space for His armor and body suit. Now in his boxers, which he got from Goku.

Slowly turning off the light in the living room, he entered the bedroom, finding his wife next to a lamp, reading one of Gohan's books. They had quickly learned how to read, along with learning how to live in their new environment, along with learning about Human Society. Gine soon looked up.

"Hi Honey!" said Gine quietly. Patting the area beside her, Bardock silently sat there, vying her attention.

"Bardock, what's wrong?"

"Ugh..." He slowly placed his hand on his face. "I and Vegeta just can't go to Kakarot's level! We've been training and I've quickly raised my power, but we just can't become as powerful as my son!"

Gine soon moved up and placed her hand on her husband's bare back.

"Don't worry! I'm sure some day you'll become a super saiyan, but for now you must wait..." She said reassuringly. She soon sat cross legged and hugged him from behind, her head on his shoulder. Bardock sighed, before kissing Gine