Chapter One

Chapter 1-

Three days...

I can't believe what their making us do. We're family and this is so very wrong.

Mum died year's ago, leaving the pack without an Alpha Female. And in the wake of her death the pack was left with a broken Alpha. A shell of the man my father once was. He no longer smiled, he no longer laughed and he could barely take control of his pack. We were falling apart.

And then, three day's ago, death finally claimed him and relieved him of his pain and his grief. The funeral was held for him the day after and the whole pack attended plus several friends from town.

I thought that was the end of our trouble. I thought that a new alpha would be selected from the strongest males in our pack and we'd have a steady leader.

But then the Beta of our pack announced what our father's will had said he wanted to happen to the Alpha's position.

A fight to the death. Between his two darling daughters.

The Alpha's word is law, and apparently it still hold's power even after their taken to the grave.

And when that will was folded up and packed away into the dusty box it came from, I lost the last family member I had. Delilah didn't want anything to do with me after that. And she made that pretty clear the second she turned her back on me and walked away. There was no discussion. We were doing this. For dad.

We're going to kill each other for the place as Alpha Female. There's no backing down. There's no escape.

This is it.