Your story reminded me of vampire academy
Please check out the winner of my story contest, @AuRevoirSimone. Her stories are amazing--this girl has true talent. :)
NOTICE: If you spam my story comments for me to read your story, I will personally send a goblin to your house to eat you. Message me instead, if you must, though I will probably ignore it. :)
Okay, after almost a year, this profile was in dire need for an update. I used to be all nicey-nicey, but not anymore. Here are some things you should know before you comment on my stories, to save me the hassle of having to explain them to you.
1. I have no time. Though it may look like I'm on Wattpad all the time, I'm actually pretty busy.
2. I edit all of my stories myself, kay? That's over a million words and tons of drafts...all by my lonesome. You try going over the same set of paragraphs fifty billion times and then tell me if things don't start blurring together. Grammar and spelling are important, but refer back to #1.
A. Please don't offer to be my editor. I've been through too many people who couldn't handle the sheer amount of stuff they have to shift through. I don't want to have my heart broken again. :(
B. That being said, if you see a mistake, don't just say 'this has tons of mistakes.' POINT. THEM. OUT.
3. If you don't like my story, kindly say so.
4. Please, if you find something wrong in my story, do not talk down or condescendingly to me. I'm not some 12-year old twilight-obsessed preteen, kay? I'm in my TWENTIES. Judging from the average age of users on this site, I am at least 5-10 years older than most of you. Get over yourself.
5. NO READ FOR READS. NO FAN FOR FANS--WHATEVER.
I'm really not a mean person. But there you go. :)
Have a nice day!
My website is where I put my more 'mature' stories, or my other account @Lana_sky. Click at your own risk.
Location:My vacation home in Alagaesia
Joined:4 years ago
Description: It’s not easy being a teenage vampire slayer with an authority complex. Especially when you have an equally volatile, yet hunky, boss who seems to have it out for you. Not to mention being mistaken for a missing—presumed insane—vampire princess. ...
Other Works by nikki_says_so.
As a suffering epileptic with uncontrolled siezures, Miriam always knew she was different. For her, it'...
Avery's a Demon hybrid just trying to stay hidden from the people who want her dead. Sage is a full-blo...
Raven's a rogue vampire just trying to stay under the radar and keep one step ahead of a dark past. But...
please pretty pretty please update your storie kissing skulls! I literally read it up til chapter 29 and when it ended I was like what? no! nonononono?!!!! I stayed up til 2 a.m. reading it! please update! please!
Please update your books. Pretty please.
OH.MY.GOD. YAS ALAGAESIA! FINALLY! SOMEONE HAS READ THE INHERITANCE SERIES!!! YAAAASSSSSS
so i got a question y all ur books havent been updated since 2013
I loved your book taint
loved your book Taint .
your story is so lovely!!! thank you for wonderful story!!!
I don't understand what happened to kissing skulls. o.o I'm extremely sad it has not been updated for such a long time. will u ever let us out of that grip and Finnish the last bit of the story. I don't mean to sound so dramatic just wondering
PLEASEEEEEEEEEE keep going with The Sweetest Blood. I am willing to wait. I just want to be able to read it and see how the story plays out. It's amazing!!!!