Madness.

I hold my breath as I wait for what I wait as my thoughts are clouded by judgment spinning from a loose thread of my madness the madness driving me mad as my own mind unravels itself as if stepped on my a spare foot. Why do I wait for what I wait for the words are no longer coming as the breath itself stops breathing and I stop defying what I am seeing? Allow this madness to drive me insane as I wallow in the pity that I have never known because nobody knows my name and the thoughts get heavier as the world gets grainier and all the color begins to die as the water is gone to feed the flowers of our minds. The fortune we require is killing killing killing killing killing our souls as we defile the courage that was placed before us as the moment is here and then is gone as the beauty dies and still we breath on. No loner is humanity beautiful. We all know that we destroy and we all know what the gray means when it all goes black for who requires more than seven minutes and I go mad mad mad waiting waiting waiting while I hold my last damn breath, a pity if I've ever seen one for maybe I have and maybe I haven't. Child's play you might say as snow falls down from the heavens and we kill kill kill kill kill kill what we know kill kill kill kill kill kill our last words and finally we kill kill kill kill kill kill kill what we don't know because unique is dangerous and unique is different and different is bad. It's not as if I don't understand but really that's just what is polite to say and I don't understand what you are meaning because I was raised in what in that sense is a proper way a loving way a kind way a circle of hope when it all comes down to the chase. Be polite or loose your mind make a wish or just be kind hate is inbred and taught to the little ones forget who you were before and forget your normality's because tonight we are free as I go mad mad mad mad mad and share that mad mad mad mad mad - ness with whomever I choose.