Chapter 7

Clary's POV:
The rest of spring break was interesting.
I didn't meet with Luke again to work on our other projects obviously.
I just did them by myself.
I hung out with Katie a lot which was perfect.
But now it's Thursday night, our last day of break, and I have school tomorrow.
Which means Luke Motherpissing Hemmings.
I haven't talked to him again since I showed up at his house but I thought about the whole situation a lot.
But right now I just want to sleep.

-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I rolled over and groaned grabbing my phone to turn off the alarm.
I went down stairs and grabbed a PopTart and went back to my room.
For clothes, I wanted to wear something cute.
Luckily, we hardly have a dress code.
All sexual body parts must be covered.
That's it.
I put on some black, destressed shorts, a black band muscle shirt, and my all white high top converse.
For my hair I just straightened it.
And then I did my makeup.
Too top it off I put my grey beanie on and grabbed my bag and left.

-

I pulled up to the gates of hell, other wise known as Northville High.
I parked my car, (Black Jeep Commander) and jumped out of my car heading towards the doors.
Of course Luke and his gang of dicks were standing in their usual spot outside the school.
When I walked by them, Calum and Luke whistled.
I ignored them not wanting to make a scene.
Because, if I wasn't at school, I would kick them so hard in the ankles that they could never hook up with a girl again.
-
My first 3 classes went good.
But now it's lunch and I'm glad to the fact that Luke never eats lunch here.
I find Katie sitting down at our table outside and I sit down next to her, throwing my brown bag lunch in front of me.
I told her exactly what happened with Luke so she's all caught up.
"Have you seen it today?" She asked opening her bag.
By "it" we mean Luke. That's what we call him. It.
"Yea. This morning. Him and Calcum whistled when I walked by." I said taking a bite of my sandwich.
We only have nicknames for those two because Katie already told me that Michael was cool, but apparently Ashton was too.
Which brought back my crush on him.
"I can't believe them and how they have to nerve to do that to you. " she said shaking her head.
"I should shove this strand of grapes up their ass." She said as she took out her grapes.
That's when a shadow casted over us and 4 large figures sat down by us.
I looked at their faces.
The Dick Squad.
Of course Luke said down next to me.
"Those shorts give me a boner." He whispered in my ear as he sat down.
The second he sat down he sat his hand down on my bare thigh.
I jumped out from the table and started walking towards the school doors.
Someone followed me from the table.
Luke.
"Fuck off you little prevertive dick" I said sharply.
"Excuse me?" The voice made me stop and turn around.
It wasn't Luke.
It was Ashton.
I gave him a small smile.
"Sorry I thought you were Luke" I said embarrassed.
"It's fine. I just wanted to talk to you." He said calmly.
I let out a breath and nodded at him telling him to talk.
"Look I know what Luke did to you, but that was just between him and Calum, so please don't be mad at me and Michael." He said walking over to me.
Calum.
That little Asian dick I knew it.
"Yea I know Ash. It's fine." I said with out thinking.
I called him Ash.
That's weird.
"Okay cool... But I'm having a party Friday, and I was wondering if you and Katie would like to come?" He said looking down at me.
A party.
I thought about what Katie said, then what Ashton said.
Ashton didn't do anything, and Katie is dying to go to one of these parties.
The obvious answer is yes.
"No." I said casually.
No fucking way.
"I had a feeling you'd say that. Just listen, it's at my house so you don't have to worry about their being hookers and shit walking around like at Luke's. Just please think about it." He said pleadingly.
This is why it sucks to have your crush beg you to do something.
I bit my lip.
"I don't know..." I said
"Pleaseee" Ashton begged taking my hand.
"Hmpf. I think about it I guess.." I said tilting my head back.
"Okay cool" Ashton said the smile emidently reappearing on his face.
I smiled slightly and turned around to start walking back towards the school when I remembered I left Katie with the dick squad.
I turned around and started walking back to the table with Ashton.
I didn't say a word to him.
When we got back to the table, Katie looked like she was about to scream so I sat down next to her.
"Back from your make out sesh with Ashton?" Luke said scooting next to me.
How did 3 days ago I was perfectly fine with driving in a car with him to who knows where to being uncomfortable with him sitting close to me?
"Stop Luke." Is all I said. I didn't look at him, I just kept my voice calm.
I saw him smirk.
"You'd let me do it Saturday" he said into my ear.
I sighed.
"Come 'er for a second." I said to Luke.
I didn't want to make a scene at the table so I brought him to the side of the school.
"You need to fucking stop Luke. It's not funny." I said as we reached the side of the school.
"Your ass looked nice as we walked back here." He said staring into my eyes.
I let out a sigh and bit me lip.
"Clary... What you don't understand is that I have the same effect on you as I do on any girls." He said taking a step closer to me each word.
Every step he took forward, I took one back until I back was up against the brick wall of the school and Luke was less then a foot away from me.
"And what effect is that?" I said sharply.
Luke stepped closer and put his hand on my waste, and his lips right next to ear.
"This one" he whispered to me.
His thumbs were making circles on my sides, causing me to feel like I was melting.
I couldn't find the energy to push him away.
He's right.
He does have an effect.
"But the difference is, I don't want to use it on you Clary. Saturday, I could have layed you down on that bed and done what ever I wanted to you, and would have been glad to take a few jumps on my pogo stick" he said as he ran his hands up my side.
"Be thankful I didn't let you." He said sliding a hand down my leg.
"Why" is all I could manage out.
"Because you don't deserve me." He whispered again.
I didn't deserve him?
Compared to him I could be a fucking queen.
He goes around sleeping with anyone, hiring prostitutes.
With that, I pushed him off of me.
I could feel my anger.
"Because you'd much rather have the girls at this school that would go down on any guy. Your a fucking dick." I yelled at him.
He looked taken back.
"Shut the fuck up Clary. You're just mad because I had you wrapped around my finger and you were falling for me, and you can't handle a little emotion." He yelled sharply.
"Because you faked it! If I had known you just wanted a new girl toy, I would have never spoken to you ever. Your a man whore and fucks every girl you can get your hands on." I yelled back.
"I'd rather fuck every girl then be in 11th grade and still be a virgin like you." He said. He didn't yell.
That hit me hard.
He crossed my fucking line.
They're are several things a guy never says to a girl, and that's one of them.
I stepped forward towards him.
He furrowed his eyebrows not knowing what I was doing until I pulled my fist back and hit him in the jaw.
He fumbled back.
I turned around to be greeted by a crowd of people that I guess came to watch.
I pushed through them and made my way back towards the front of the school.
I've never punched or seriously hit anyone, so I was shocked to see my bloody knuckles.
I started walking faster until I saw Katie. I came up behind her and grabbed her arm.
Lunch was almost over.
"Katie were leaving. Now." I said with out even looking at her.
I just dragged her into the school.
"Clare, what the fuck happened?" Katie said into my ear.
"We'll talk in the car. Get your shit and come to my locker." I said letting go of her hand. She went down towards her locker and I went towards mine.