Chapter 6

(So I guess chapter 5 isn't showing up for everyone... I'm not sure why but I'm trying to fix it!)

I regret kissing Luke.
I feel like it just messed up our little newly found friendship.
"Is it alright if I shower?" I say as we still sit in the position we kissed in.
Luke pulls himself off of me.
"Uh yea. Lemme' show you how to use the shower." He said as we both get off the bed.
He leads me to his huge ass bathroom.
He quickly shows me how to turn the water on and off and walks out.
I lock the door after he leaves.
I strip down and jump into the warm water.
After I washed my hair and body, I hopped out and dried myself with the towel that was set out in here.
Then I realized I have no clothes here besides my party dress from last night.
From the bathroom I call for Luke.
"Hey luke..!" I yelled.
I heard a thud and then he spoke.
"Yeaa?" He yelled in replied. I could hear him coming closer to the bathroom.
"Do you have some clothes I can borrow?" I asked quickly. I'm glad he couldn't see me because my face turned bright red.
"Oh yea!" He said. I could hear the thud of his feet, then a pause, then more thuds.
"Here." He said.
I opened the door just enough for my hand to stick out and I grabbed the clothes.
I had my bra and underwear in here so I slipped into those, then I looked at what he gave me.
Black skinney jeans and a small band tee.
The skinney jeans had to be from when he was in 7th grade because they fit me perfectly.
And the band tee just looks like it was shrunk.
I slipped into the clothes and actually really liked how they looked.
...that's kinda weird that he keeps smaller clothes though...
I opened the bathroom door and walked to his room.
I opened the door to see all of the 4 guys sitting there.
There jaws dropped when they saw me.
I didn't say a word to any of them at all. I didn't even look at them.
"Luke can I get a ride home please." I said walking over to my purse.
"Uhh- yea." He said. I could hear him getting up.
Once again I didn't look or say anything to the other boys and I just walked out of his rooms down stairs.
I could hear Luke follow behind me with his keys so I went out the front door and got in his car.
I pulled out my phone so I wouldn't have to look at him.
The messages stopped coming in and I think that instagram account got reported.
But I had one new message.
To: Clary
Hey Clare!! We need to catch up bitchh. Text me & we'll get some food.
From: Katie
Katie is my best friend.
She's the only person I allow to call me Clare besides my parents sometimes.
I text her back.
To: Katie
Damn I got a lot I gotta tell you. Meet at McDonalds @ 2:30 whore.
From: Clary
Me and Katie go back and forth calling each other names.
We know we're joking though because we'd never swear at each other if we did fight.

Luke got into the car and it the key in. "You know your unicorn is back there." He said using his head to point to the back seat.
I looked back.
I smiled at the memories but didn't speak.
The beginning of that night was so fun. But then the thought of that guy coming up behind me at the party washed away my smile.
Luke pulled out of the drive way and headed towards my house.
Halfway there he spoke.
"Why are you acting like this?" He said looking over at me.
I just shrugged.
"So you're not speaking now?" He said sharply.
I didn't reply.
"I don't know what's wrong with you. Is it because of our.. Our um-" he stuttered.
"Our kiss?" I said sharply.
He didn't say anything.
"No it's not." I said without thinking.
I paused.
"I-I don't know. Maybe it is." I said letting out my breath I didn't know I was holding.
Luke turned onto my street.
"..is that a good thing? Or is it bad?" He asked keeping his attention on the street.
He pulled into my drive way.
"I don't know Luke. I just need to be by myself for a while." I said getting out of the car.
He grabbed my wrist.
"Just please don't leave me hanging." He said pleadingly.
I looked into his icy eyes.
Dammit.
He let go of my wrist and I closed the door.
Once I made it to the door of my house I looked back at him.
He was in the car running a hand through his hair stressfully while biting his lip, but he was smirking. What the fuck.
He looked at me.
I gave him a small smile and turned back toward my door.