Ch.13

Arsenios pov

Arsenios pov

It's been two years without my baby girl, and each day I lose more and more hope I'm finding her. With all the killings that have been happening, I wouldn't be surprised to find her dead one day. The boys are still hellbent on finding her, but at this point there's nothing they can do. We've all tried everything, but not one person has seen her, nothing. Finding Marco was also a bust, it's like they just disappeared from the face of the planet.

"Arsenio the relentless wardens are at the door"my anger rises at the mention of there name.

"Send them in"I tell my guard.

"Well if it isn't my best friend"my friend chuckles.

"We aren't friends Vega"those bastards have a tie to the infernum mafia and won't open there mouths.

"But yes we are, you wanna know why"he sits in from of me.

"Sure"I cross my hands on my desk.

"Because you're our bitch now"he smirks, showing the infernum mafia mark.

"Just because you're a part of there mafia does not mean that you can boss others around"Joesph grits as he walks into my office.

"Oh but it does, there the ones that sent us"I glare,he doesn't falter but his men do.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now Vega"says Marco, wait Marco.

Fear washes over there faces, he knows something. He pulls his gun out, taking the safety off.

"Because she'll kill you if you do"so he's a part of the infernum mafia as well. Just fucking great.

"No she won't, we both know that, you were sent here for a fucking reason"he kills most of his men, making Vega whimper.

"Marco"Josiah says as he walks in, probably hearing the bullets.

"Josiah"he sends a smirk, Vega turns to me and starts to say something.

"It's your d-"he doesn't get to finish before Marco shoots him.

"Why did you kill him, he knows who runs the infernum mafia"Josiah punches him.

"JOSIAH"Joesph shouts pulling him off Marco.

"He killed our only source"he struggles against him, at this point no words come out.

"Just stop Josiah, asshole never knew anything, he just sold himself in order for et diaboli not to kill him"he wipes the side of his mouth, Josiah threw one good punch.

"Why are you here"I finally speak.

"The infernum mafia is inviting everyone to a party, an unmasking party"he picks out a gold envelope from his pocket and hands it to Joesph.

"It's a masquerade party, how is it an unmasking"he hands the invitation to Josiah.

"Everyone will be unmasking at they same time they do, umbra is especially excited to meet you all, messorem not so much"he laughs, probably at a memory.

"How do we know it's not just a massacre"Alex pops in.

"Because no weapons will be allowed once inside, so don't even hide a weapon, they will know"with that he makes an exit.

"We're not going"alex instantly spits out.

"It literally says 'you must come, no one left behind, we will send men your way and drag you here'"Josiah reads out loud.

Joesphs pov

At this point I'm just tired of the infernum mafia. It's reigning terror amongst everyone, the goddamn government won't even talk about it anymore. Everyone has just given up on fighting back, about twenty percent of the mafias have been completely wiped out.

"We have to go, I need to know who the hell put me in second"with that I exit the room, not looking back once.

Cassidy's pov

Me and my momma have been thinking of ways to get at the men who rule the infernum mafia. I mean we need cash from somewhere, and plus who wouldn't want us. I exit my stupid ugly room and walk to my mommas.

"Momma when are we gonna execute our plan"I pout, she melts in my hand, it's great being perfect.

"Soon my baby doll, may be earlier than you think"two loud knocks were heard at the door.

"There here"she squeals.

She runs to our trashy living room, I mean it's a decent size for poor people but I need a mansion. I'm a pretty girl and can't be seen in such places.

I walk into the living and see her about to open the door. Once she does four big and hot men stand outside.

"Hi Mr,et diaboli"my mother opens the door wider for them to come in.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we are just the guards"her face contorted into confusion.

"Our bosses are on there way"they walk in and stand straight by the door.

She closes the door and drags me away.

"If they look like that imagine what there bosses look like"she bits her lip, disgusting.

"I get the hotter one"I call dibs.

"As if, I birthed you I get first pick"she walks back into the living room.

(🤭)

Three knocks were heard at the door, one of the guards open the door and in comes a very familiar face. His face drops the moment he sees us.

"Nice to meet ya"the dirty blonde one says.

"it's not a pleasure to meet you"the guy with grey eyes smirk.

"I need reasons why I shouldn't kill you now, I mean why should I let you live"my dear- my thoughts cut off by him bringing his gun out.

"Take them to the car"the jerk says, her voice colder than I've every heard it before.

The guards grabbed me and my mother and threw us in there car, it's a shitty car.

So they'll be meeting the infernum mafia in the next chapter, we'll maybe.

Also thank you very much for 2k views, means a lot.

Bye babies💛💛30 comments next chapter.