Extras <3

Original opening:

"Sienna, there's no way you're climbing that", Alyna told me as I gripped the side of the rock.

"I already am", I told her. No one was supposed to the up the mountain on our island, it was too dangerous. But what was I supposed to do when our only source of water was being blocked off by a huge tree? Besides, it wasn't that high up the mountain, only about half a mile.

You wonder why a little waterfall on a mountain is the only source of water for us when we live on an island surrounded by water. Well, the seawater is too salty and it would make us sick. My town doesn't consist of a lot of people either, so the waterfall's small amount is perfect.

"Enna, you should come down, the tree will fall on its own." I looked up. She was right, the tree wasn't stuck anymore and it was being pushed off of the flat surface it sat on and down the side of the mountain.

But I was halfway up already.

The tree was going to fall. No, it was falling. I ducked and

Yes. Sayo was supposed to be Alyna. :/

Inspiration musics:

Cool Kids

King

Faded

La La (Singin' Like)

We'll Stick Together

Handdrawn Cover:

Quiz - Which character are you?

1. Would you rather

A: Be with family

B: Be with books

C: Be alone

D: Be with friends

2. You would spend your free time

A: drawing

B: playing outside

C: studying nature

D: hanging out with friends

3. You like drawing

A: anything

B: people

C: scenic things/nature

D: not really a drawing person

4. Favorite animal (look them up if you don't know them)?

A: iberian lynx

B: corgi

C: okapi

D: koalas

5. Favorite book?

A: Matched (everyone is ruled by the Society, which decides everything in your fate including when you die and who you marry, until a rebellion is created and cures a virus caused by the Society, only to have it become a mutation and one girl finds the cure, saving the world)

B: The Girl Who Drank the Moon (luna is a girl who is sacrificed by her village because they think that if they don't then a witch will eat them, she is accidentally given the power of the moon so the witch who is actually kind looks after her, her power is contained since she cannot control it and she is unable to to learn, hear, or see magic, meanwhile the soul eater is the woman behind everything who makes the village believe that witches will come, she makes people give away their children then feeds on their sorrow, in the end, luna comes face to face with her mother, the soul eater, the kind witch, and a man sent to kill the witch to free the people, and she opens up the sorrow in the soul eater, returning her to her old self)

C: Stargirl (a girl who is different from everyone else goes to a school, claiming her name is stargirl, she plays the ukulele in the cafeteria, gives people presents on their birthday when no one says when it is, and more, in all its pretty strange but also unique and mysterious)

D: The Tail of Emily Windsnap (a girl who's never been fully engulfed in water finds out she becomes a mermaid and goes on adventures with her friends theres 7 books)

Results are at the end of the chapter

Quiz - What power do you have?

1. At the beach, you would rather

A: Read a book

B: Play in the waves

C: Relax

D: Chat with friends

E: Build a sandcastle

F: Play volleyball

G: Play catch

2. Favorite color?

A: Grey/White/Neutral colors

B: Teal/light blue/deep blue

C: Yellow/purple

D: Green/tan

E: All of them

F: None of the above

G: Orange/red/blue/lavender

3. Would you rather be a

A: bear

B: lily

C: tree

D: ladybug

E: ocean

F: bird

G: elephant

4. Favorite cat breed (look them up if you don't know them)

A: Ojos Azules

B: Bengal

C: Korat

D: Maine coon

E: Calico

F: Hairless cat

G: Turkish van

5. Which one is the cutest?

Editor's note: I can't put the pictures here cause of copyright stuff haha I'll just explain what they are.

A: Pastel ice cream cats

B: Rainbow narwhal

C: Cute pikachu

D: Cat with flower around head

E: Drawing of girl facing away with cat's head resting on shoulder

F: Sad owl: What do you mean I wasn't picked to go to Hogwarts?

G: Calico cat looking over a table

Results are at the end of the chapter

Results

Character quiz:

Mostly A: Sienna Lostin

Mostly B: Sayo Tanaka

Mostly C: Tom

Mostly D: Amity Aronge

Power quiz:

Mostly A: Ice powers/Isolde

Mostly B: Water powers/Ara

Mostly C: Lightning powers/Rai

Mostly D: Earth powers/Ferne

Mostly E: Map powers/Sienna

Mostly F: Wind powers/Sayo

Mostly G: Fire powers/Mishal

Published! Edited and revised, then bought the book. (I own the only copy that exists. If you would like to purchase the book - idk why you would lol - then please private message me and we will discuss)