PROLOGUE

Just wasted another day, going through your diaries which you have been writing for the past seven years.

You were always so close to each other. You did everything together...literally everything.

Same school, same friends, same interests, same...whatever...

And your parents are no exception. Your moms were friends from middle school, and your dads from high school. So, what's there to not be best friends?

You both even live nextdoors where one look out of the balcony and you can have a tea-time chat, planned by your father of course.

If you think that's still not enough...your fathers even joined the military together. But a few years back, Yeonjun's father passed away unfortunately while in a war.

So your dad still serves as a soldier. You see him quite rarely...once a year at most. So, your bond with him is also not as strong as with your mother. But still, he's your father at the end of the day.

Okay, I guess we shouldn't get too much into others. How about we take a look at Yeonjun?

During the first years of your life, some people thought both of you were related, siblings sometimes, because you both were close enough to be called so

During the first years of your life, some people thought both of you were related, siblings sometimes, because you both were close enough to be called so. But of course as friends, platonic best friends. Not romantically at all.

And then there were also others who think that he's your boyfriend or whatsoever. But you both didn't gave a fuck for all the omg they look so cute together and just moved on with your life.

Sometimes, you both would go out of the balcony and sing so loudly that all the neighbours got cheesed off. He would come to your house, tutoring you on Science or Maths or any other shit related to academics.

No one could get in between both of you who were the best fucking friends forever's. Like I mentioned, you did everything together. Whether it is in school or at home, you never miss out any detail.

But...as you both started growing up, your interests started differing. He started having favour in sports while you preferred music. And since you both had other friends as well, your bond got a little lesser as days go by.

You understood that though, you accept the fact that you've got opposite sex organs and hormones, and aren't likely to be that much close after some time.

AND THAT WAS WHEN EVERYTHING GOT FLIPPED...when he's not so much of a "friend" anymore, you started developing feelings for him which you never thought you would. You were still very good friends though, but these feelings got stronger...and not to miss out, so many other girls had a crush on him and you be like, "hey, I knew him before you did"

After all those crazy things you did, everything just got awkward when you meet him.
And you were hella serious on this one...you really mean it.

However, it's not like you'll ever tell him. You've been seeing girls confess to him and end up halting their conversation for a lifetime.
That's basically all about his love life. Being nice to all the girls and ghosting on them if they like him.
And you didn't want that...always been best friends and then flirting just doesn't sound right.

He doesn't have a girlfriend so that's fine.

____________________