shot 6

rakshit- maa knows everything....

Drishti- Rakshit tell me what happened 10 days back...

Rakshit-you remember the day you left for London...on he way to airport some goons stopped us....they...they kidnapped me that day...10 days back...

Flashback

Rakshit is brought to a secret place...and is tied....with chair...

Rakshit gains conscious...he looks here and there....he sees a men lying unconscious on another chair tied.....but Rakshit is shocked to find the man looking same as him...

Rakshit- who are you...how do you look like me...

The man starts gaining conscious...

The man sees Rakshit...and gets teary eyed....

Same time many goons comes in...

Leader goon-see how shocked they are to see each other...

Rakshit- hey...why did you brought me here....what I did to you...I don't even know you...

Goon gets angry and hits Rakshit...Rakshit falls on floor...

The other man shouts...

Man- hey don't beat him...I m dr veer...you want me na...leave him...

Leader Goon- so you are dr veer...

Goon-if he is dr veer...then who is this guy...

Rakshit- I m Rakshit maheshwari...I m no doctor...leave me...

Goon again hits him...

Leader goon- hey..stop...we don't have any enimity with him...do one thing leave him....we got money to kill dr veer...you can go....just your faces are same...so we got confused...

Rakshit is untied...and pushes out of the place...

Rakshit comes out...rakshit was about to go...but something stops him...

Rakshit- no Rakshit...how can you do this..there a man is been killed ...you should help him...how can you leave someone to die...no no...I have to save him...

Rakshit barges into the place....and hits the goon...

Leader goon- what the hell...we left you...why you came back...

Rakshit- do I look like an insane...that I will leave a man dying...no no...

Saying this he again starts fighting...while veer...finds a broken glass and unties himself...

Now veer also starts fighting...

Suddenly a gun shot is heard...rakshit turns and sees veer got shot...while saving Rakshit...

The good again...shoots veer...multiple time...and runs out of there...

Rakshit holds veer...veer winces in pain...

Rakshit- hey ...keep your eyes open...please...nothing will happen to you...

Veer- san..sa.skar....

Veer closes his eyes...Rakshit checks him..

Rakshit- no he is still alive...I should take him to hospital...but...hospital..will make it police case..and will take time....

Rakshit thinks something...

Rakshit- maa...yes maa knows some ayurvedic tricks...I should take him to home...

Rakshit calls his friends...and they take veer to rakshit's home..in car...

Karuna maa treats veer...