shot 5

Episode starts with...

Veer leaves in his car....drishti too follows him in her car....

In party divya looks for veer and drishti...but both are not there...

Divya- what the hell...where did they went ....

Divya calls someone...

Veer reaches a apartment.....drishti looks on...she parks her car...little far from veer's car...

Veer enters the underground area...which is dark...and no one is present...drishti follows him....

Drishti hides behind a parked car...

Veer meets his hired goons...

Goon1- sir...your work is done...we had killed him...

Goon2-his dead body is submerged inside lake...no one will get it...

Veer- shut up....its all right...but the main person...the one who I want...I want that person...from last so many days you are searching for that person...but still you didn't get him....what are you doing...

Goon3- sorry sir....we are trying...

Veer gets angry...and holds the goons neck and hits it to car...

Drishti gets shocked seeing his this sight...

Veer- I want that person....i want him to die infront of me....i will kill him with my own hands....

Goon1- sir...give us 2 days...in 2 days we will bring that person to you...

Veer- leave...just leave from here...

All the goons leave from there...

Veer hits his hand on car...beings angry....

Veer- I will not leave you...you have to die...

Veer turns to leave...but someone hits him with iron road....he falls down unconscious...

The person is none other than drishti...

Drishti ties veer's hands and legs....and brings her car...

She shift tied veer to her car...

Drishti drives the car...

Drishti- I knew...you were upto something...you were just faking a good doctor....now you have to tell me the truth...why did you killed my Rakshit....

Veer gains conscious...he sees drishti...

Drishti- awww...so dr veer...got conscious back....good for you....now you have to answer many questions...or else I will...kill you...just like you killed my Rakshit...

Veer starts trying to open the rope...but he couldn't...

He hits the cars window....after many try...finally the car window..opens....and veer falls out of car on road...

Drishti gets angry...she stops the car...and comes out of car...

Veer is still tied and lying on road....drishti comes to him...and sits infront of him...

Drishti opens the cloth from veer's mouth...

Veer- you are not doing right drishti....

Drishti- oo....so tell me what is right....why did you kill my Rakshit...tell me...answer me...what enimity you had with him...

Veer- shut up...

Drishti- you shut up dr veer....

Veer gets angry...he hits drishti with his shoulder...and drishti falls on road...veer comes close to her...

Drishti- what the hell...move away from me...

Veer- first open my hands or else...

Drishti- or else..what...what will you do...

Veer comes more close to drishti...

Veer- I will kiss you...

Drishti- what...have you...lost it...

Veer- open my hands...

Drishti opens his hands...while veer looks at drishti....they are very close...

Drishti- now move...your hands are open...

Veer opens his legs and stands up...

Drishti too stands up...

Drishti takes out a gun and points at veer...

Drishti- don't try to move...or else I will shoot.you...today you have to answer me...

Veer looks on...veer starts stepping near her...drishti points gun to his head....veer looks at her...

Suddenly veer holds drishti's hands...and the gun falls down...

Drishti- leave me...

But veer holds her tightly....and looks at her...drishti struggles....suddenly something striked drishti's mind...

She remembers...how Rakshit used to holds her in same way...

Drishti looks at veer....who is looking at her lovilgly...

Drishti looks on confused...and becomes teary eyes...

Drishti- Rakshit....

Veer nods....

He removes his glasses...a tear escapes from his eyes also...

Drishti- Rakshit....

Drishti starts hitting Rakshit...

Drishti- why didn't you told me you are my Rakshit...your touch is enough for me to recognize you...I know you are my Rakshit...

They hug each other crying....

They breaks the hug...and touches each other;s forehead...crying...

Rakshit- sorry...but there is a long mystery behind it drishti...I have to act to be dr veer....something...drastic happened 10 says ago...which changed my life....our life...sorry for hurting you drishti...I m sorry...

Drishti- but what is it...if you are here...then where is dr veer...do divya and sunaina aunty knows everything...

Rakshit- no...they don't know that I m Rakshit....they think me as dr veer...whole world knows that Rakshit died...I am alive just to you and maa..

Drishti- maa...

Rakshit- yes maa...maa knows everything...

Drishti- karuna maa knows everything...that's why she tries to consoles me...

Rakshit- yes...

Drishti hugs Rakshit...

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Precap-mystery....