she is a he part 8

Taehyung's pov

When we pulled into the parking lot of my work place i just told jungkook to wait in the car so i can get what i "needed" from my office. I basically just went in and grabbed some random things and left.

I opened to car door and sat down just to receive a confused look from jungkook." Do you really need does things" he ask with his eyebriw raised " of course i do" (i sounded abit unsure). "Whatchu need glue, 2pens, a snow globe and wites for?" "I just need them for..for my project at work yes..yes that" i said as i began to sweat " ooh ok...wait i thought you were gonna quit" he asked remember our conversation not to long ago "ooohh yeah forgot about that I'll do that later but for now can we just go" i said then pulled in the door door.

~time skip to the house~
(Btw they don't live together if you wondering)

Jungkook's pov

"Tae it's our one year anniversary~" i said to my half awake girlfriend " ik and that's why i wanted to cuddle with you" she said and hugged me tighted "lets atleast go out and have fun this day only happens once" i said with excitement in my voice "well i guess we can't just waste this day so ok" tae said and jumped off the sofa running to her bedroom while i just smiled and watched her.

Taehyung's pov

I ran to my room and rammed threw my clothes looking for something good to wear since this is a special day after all. After literally taking out everything in my closet i found the prefect outfit.

What tae's wearing:

Oh and this is what jungkook's wearing:

~Back to the story~

I ran back down stairs and saw jungkook sitting with his phone in his hands waiting for me. I walked up to him and he looked up at me and smile. He got up and took my hand saying "shall we go?" I blushed, smiled, lowered my head and slowly nodded. We walked to his car and he opened my door i sat down and shut it after. He then ran over to his side and got into the car. "I've already got a reservation at the new restaurant it's for 8pm but it's 12pm so you wanna go to the art gallery you always talk about?" He asked and i nodded but i was taken back by the fact that he already had a reservation at a restaurant like what life i was sick and couldn't go🤨.

We pulled into to the parking lot of the art gallery and got out of the car. I was so excited that i literally bolt at the doors while squealing with my hands fold into fist. "Woah babe calm down" jungkook said walking over to me and wrapping his arns around my waist. "I-i jus~t..i ca~" "i don't even understand what you were trying to say but ok just breathe in and out" i took slow breaths to calm myself. I've honestly never been to an art gallery before all i know is that there are come really cool art pieces.

As we walked in a lady said " hello and welcome to the st. Williston art gallery feel free to groom around and make these wonderful master pieces take you with them" with a big smile on my face i slightly bowed to her and jungkook said thanks.

After an hour and a half we left the art gallery an head to the restaurant. Jungkook got out of the car and rushed to my side opening my door. He took my hand as i got out of the car and closed the door. We then walked to the doors of the restaurant. mostly you don't even need to be inside of this place to know it's one of those high class places.

When we walked in the male at the front desk greeted us and told the lady next to him to take us to our table she smiled at us and hand gestured us to follower her. She opened the door behind the front desk and lead us to an elevator which confused me cause there were alot of tables in this room. She clicked on button number 10 which was the highest floor i just stood there holding jungkook's arm as the orange move from 1 to 10. We got of the elevator and were on the roof of the building i looked ahead an saw a table well decorated.

What it looked like:

Just pretend there are only 2 chairs

The lady got back on the elevator and left. We walked closer and jungkook pulled out my chair pushing it back in after i sat down and sat down on the other side of the table.

Jungkook then smiled an asked " do you like the view?" " even that even a question? This is like the best view I've even see with my eyes beside your abs" he laughed an said " i thought you don't look at me when only in a towel huh?" He asked teasingly since i always look "away" from him when he comes out of the bathroon. " i-i don't look it's just sometime you distract me" i said as a heavy shade of pink rushed on to my cheeks. Jungkook took my hands and said " I'm so lucky to have you in my life taetae" no im lucky to have u i thought to myself " and i ~" before he could finish the waiter came asked if we were ready to order. My lips made an o as i realized i didn't even look at the menu. Jungkook quicly replied to the waiter and said " broiled lobster tails with a garlic butter wine sauce" "and for you sir" the waiter asked as he turned to me " um.. same thing as him" "ok I'll be right back with your meal" he then winked at me and walked off when i turned to jungkook i could see he when annoyed by that but i just changed the subject to take his mind off of what just happened as a while the waiter came back and placed our food on the table bowed then left. After the waiter left i remembered that jungkook was gonna say something early so i asked " wait what were you saying early?" " what do you mean" he said clearly confuse " i mean before the waiter came and cut you off you were gonna tell me something" " oohh..I'll tell you when were done" i nodded and started eating so did jungkook. While eating we would make jokes talking about the past and funny recent memories we had made together.

After eating jungkook stand up and took my hand which i gladly accepted. We walked near the edge were the railings were. Jungkook turned to me smiled and let out a large amount if air from his body. " Kim tae from the day met you I till now i found you to be a every smart, beautiful and outgoing person. You've made ne realizethere is more to life than just wirking 24/7. Before we even started dating i wanted to soend the rest of my days with you. Your really special to me and your the only person i want to love. I can't see myself living without you tae so.." he went down on one knee took out a small black box from his jacket and opened it " will you marry me" i was on the beige if taers and was shaking my head "i-i'm s-sorry jungkook but i can't" i said breaking diwn in tears he got back up and looked at me confused and asked "why not" "its~it's just there..is s-something i got to tell you" he look at me worried then asked "wha~what is it?"

"Jungkook I-i'm n-not a g-g-irl"