she is a he part 6 💖

~the day before their one year anniversary~

~ at the cafe with j-hope~

Taehyung's pov

~Taehyung's thoughts~

Tomorrow's mine and jungkook's one year anniversary and I've decided I'll  tell him the truth well if i can even form the words to tell him. i was gonna tell him from the start but time with jungkook flew so fast it feels like yesterday were got together so I ended up forgetting to tell him.

"Hobi hyung how can i tell him when, whenever i try to tell him I just end up saying rubbish" i asked my hyung hoping he could help me out in this situation.

"Im sorry taetae but you are on your own cause there's no way out of this you either tell him the truth and he breaks up with you  or you don't and he eventually breaks with you when he finds out on his own, he'll break up with you either eay" he said while sipping his tea with clear disinterest in his voice

"Why do you have to tell me he's gonna break my heart when i already know that?" I asked

"Honestly his heart is gonna be more breaken than yours' just imagine being with the one you loved for an entire year just to find out they're not of the gender you thought they were besides you wouldn't be in this situation if you would have told him the truth from the beginning" hobi said to me. "Hyung you know why i didn't tell him the truth" i said with a sad tone

"Well im sorry for you lost" hobi said to me." Hyung nobody died" i replied to him "well your hearts did" he stated and i just playfully hit him laughing at his statement while slowly dying inside at the fact that I can lose jungkook forever.

~short time skip~

When i got to my home i just walked to my room and let my body fall onto my bed. I didn't even want to wake up the next day knowing that I'll have to face jungkook since it's a special day for us,... well a nightmare for me.

~next day~

I was having the best wet dream ever until i felt a huge weight on my body causing me to wake up and not to my surprise i saw none other than jeon jungkook. He was on top of me with our faces only a few centimeters apart.

I raised my left eyebrow and asked "why are you on top of me?" "Just complying to your request" he said with a smirk. "What are you talking about?" "Well you said "o-oh kookie-ah just fuck me already" he said in a mockingly way while my eyes widen. I quickly tried to push him off of me but he had me pinned down on the bed.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked with a smug look on his face. "I g-got to go to work" i mentally slapped myself for stuttering "why are you going to work on our one year anniversary?" He asked clearly confused. "I just need to umm.." think quick tae "uh I'm just going to collect something from at work" i said as sweat found it's way down threw my hair. "Ok..but you better be back quick cause im not finished with you yet" he said as his grip on my hands loosen and he got off me. "I'll make sure to be back quick ok" i said as i pecked his lips and walked in the bathroom. When i closed the door i started panicking. "He was literally on top on me did he feel my dick tho?" I Said as i looked down at my boner.

Sorry this took long i wasn't actually paying attention to this since i was busy. I'll get the next part out soon probably in like 2 days i guess