Gotcha.

|Jordan|

I flinched in my bed waking up from one of the most scariest dreams I think I've ever dreamt. In the dream my whole world was crashing down. Rylee was pregnant, Nash and I ran away, everyone hated me, than I ended my life. I opened my door. I was at the boat house. Walking into the kitchen I saw Nash...he hugged me.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" He smiled

"Umm I'm so confused. I just had he craziest dream. please fill me in."

"Well Rylee is pregnant, You and I hooked up, and hayes hayes you."

"Wait. So some of my dream wasn't a dream?"

"I guess not."

"Where is everyone?"

"Joey flew back home. Him and sage got in a pretty big fight. No one knows why or of what. Sage is out shopping with shawn and Rylee for the baby. Emily and grace went for a double date with their boy friends. I'm here waiting for you to wake up and Aaron no one has seen him since Emily and him kissed."

"Wait doesnt Carter know that Emily kissed Aaron?"

"Yeah but he got over it pretty quick. If you know what I mean."

I had to think for a minuet than it hit me. Make up sex.

Anyway everything seems good except where is Aaron?

"We need to find Aaron." I put my sneakers on.

"You don't think we tried. His phone is off. His parents don't even know."

"When was the last we saw him?"

"At the hospital."

"I think I know where we his."

"Where?"

"Get in the car!"

-

I drove to the hospital. Going around the back there was a dirt hill I drove up. Leading us deep into the woods.

"Why are we here?" Nash was getting scared. I bet.

"Just wait"

Driving strait a little longer we reached a lake. Hopping out of the car I ran onto the rope bridge.

"Jordan that doesn't look safe!!" Nash yelled but it was too late. I was already across.

Looking around I kept yelling, "AARON! AARON!" But no one answered. I ran over to our tree. Where we carved our names into it. And there he was. Tracing the carvings slowly. "Aaron?" I slowly walked towards him. "Let's go home now. Everything's okay." I reached my arm out and turned him around. His wrists were cut and his cheek had a huge cut from his temple to the corner of his lip. "Aaron. Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? You wanna ask that now after you made such a big scene at the hospital. You made me look like the bad guy. When she kissed me. You wanna know how I got these cuts. From running away from our problems. Yeah they were yours too. We hid our relationship we hid this spot from everyone But what kills me, what really makes my blood run cold is that you came to find me with him!" Aaron pointed to Nash who was standing be hind me. "So many secrets. And you think I'm okay"

"Aaron it's okay we hurt need to go home. Figure things out." Nash said.

"No. You made your choices and now I'm making mine." Aaron picked up a stick that had been sharpened and stuck it in his gut.

"NO!!!" I screamed as he fell to the ground. "Help!" Nash and I quickly ran and picked him up we tried to get back to the hospital as quick as we could. We got to the car but he was losing lots of blood. Driving as fast as I could back to the hospital. We ran into the doors. "HELP PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I cried. Nurses and doctors put him on a gurney rushing him back to a room. I fell into Nash's arms crying. If he dies I could never forgive my self.

-

A/n

I told you I would be back. Don't forget to vote. Love you guys so much.

Stay Nashty

-SimplyGrier