The Plan.

|jordan|

I was completely in shock with what Nash said. My body was shaking. I was crying I was a nervous reck. But I did know one thing. I wasn't going out.

"OMG. you gotta start getting ready! I'll call Rylee she's really good at hair. Oh and grace too. She can help with the outfits. And I will surprise everything." She pulled out her phone.

"Wait. What are you talking about? don't call anyone. I'm not going." I curled back into a ball in my bed.

"No your going. You at least have to hear what he has to say." She headed for the door, "you think about it and I'm going to go call Rylee and Grace, than head for the mall"

She left and I didn't have to think about anything. I wasn't going to that restraint and that was final.

-

|emily|

I walked into the mall looking around for Rylee and grace. It was obvious were I found them. Waiting in line for Starbucks. Starbucks is literally rylees' life. Me, I'd rather have something from sheetz.

"Hey guys." I skipped over to them as the left the stand.

"So what was this 'emergency' called for?" Rylee asked.

"Well, Jordan-" I started but than was cut off.

"We were called to this emergency meeting for a girl that we barley even know?!" Grace obviously wasn't happy.

"Okay. She used to be one of my best frien-" I was cut off from Rylee

"Key word, 'used to be'"

"Okay that's more than one word and I haven't talk to her in forever and I really wanna be there for her she has no one to help her."

"What about that kid that was over the other night?" grace asked.

"Ohh he was cute." Rylee giggled.

"Forget about Hayes. We really need to help her." I begged.

"What do we get out of this?" Rylee asked.

"The feeling of making someone's day. and a chance to have a new best friend?!" the just raised there eyebrows and started to leave. "Wait! Grace I can give you a $100 gift card to the coffee shop that you love. And Rylee I'll give you a $100 Starbucks gift card."

"Deal!" grace came running back.

"Wait. Instead of the gift card can you arrange something else?" Rylee had that sneaking look like whatever she was gonna say wasn't going to be good.

"Like what?" I shouldn't have asked.

"Hayes Grier."

I knew I should have never asked.

"I thought you and shawn had a thing?" grace jumped in.

"Yeah but obviously if it was going somewhere it would have already happened."

"Alright fine lets just start shopping." I walked off with them following like puppies behind.

-

1 hours later.

After walking up and down the mall, coming in and out of stores, checking every rack for something we we're almost done.

"So can we go now?" grace whined.

"No. Were almost done." I went on my phone checking everything off on my list we already got. All we needed now was shoes. "Okay this way."

We walked into a shoe store. Looking at all the shoes i kept hearing little boys screaming and yelling hearing them hit the floor. Obviously they were trying on heels, for the ten minuets were in there I couldn't take enough. Going into the isle they were in.

"Can you stop being s-" I started yelling than noticed who it was. Hayes, carter, and Taylor. "what are you doing here your supposed to be getting Nash ready?"

"We are getting Nash ready we had to get him something's. You guys are supposed to be helping Jordan not shopping for your selfs." Hayes said with such sass.

"We are. I don't know why though because she doesn't even wanna go." Grace rolled her eyes.

"She doesn't wanna go?" Taylor asked.

"No. She doesn't, but I was just going to force her." I jumped in.

"Nash doesn't want to go either. so don't feel bad. " Carter came over and kissed my check.

"There has to be some way we can get them to talk." Taylor sat down thinking of something.

"I got it. It's gonna be hard but it's worth a try." Hayes jumped than we huddled into a group.

-

A/n

What's the plan? the whole time when they were talking was Rylee drooling over Hayes? if this plan works and they get back together what will happen between Aaron and Jordan?! Cant wait to see what happens next!! don't forget to vote!!!

Stay Nashty

-SimplyGrier