I'm...Sorry...Doctor..

(HIII I'm sorry for the...REALLY Late update >-> School GRRR, but NOT TO WORRY WHEEE. I have finally gotten onto the laptop :D Okay enjoy this crappy update~!!!)

Her mane blew gently through the winter breeze. She shivered, sighing. A stallion approach her, making her smile,"Hey doctor!" She smiled. The doctor passed her,"Hi Derpy..." Derpy frowned, her Amber eyes flickering."W-What's wrong?" She asked kindly. The doctor nudged her,"I'm sorry Derpy." He clopped away, his head hanging.

Derpy stared at her reflection, not understanding what was happening. What's wrong with her stallion? She sighed and looked up, Fluttershy stumbling as Angel hopped after her, stepping on her tail. Derpy ran after them, stepping on Angel's chest."DON'T YOU HURT HER." Derpy yelled. Angel gasped and chattered, squirming. Fluttershy gasped,"D-Derpy!" Derpy pulled away, whimpering and running away.

The breeze blew, making the trees flutter(Badumtss). Derpy looked out her window, staring at the Doctor. She growled(KaitLogic), She chased after him, her speed incredible. Doctor gasped and went face first into a sharp pole, his face impaling, blood dripped down his throat, his hooves laid limp. Derpy stared at him, her eyes flickering with unknown certainty. "I don't know what went wrong... with us... I'm sorry...Doctor.."

_______________________________________________________________________

OKAY OKAY IT'S SHORT AND STUPID, BUT I JUST HAD TOO PFT SORRY Y'ALL LOVE YA! WHEEEE