Books Or Medicine?

The gray mare galloped to Her friend,Dr.whooves.He smiled at her,but was soonly scared of the gray mares frown."Derpy,what is wrong?"He asked the Pegasus.Derpy looked down."I must speak with you and Twilight Sparkle.Tonight,moon high."She sighed and galloped to Twilight,a purple mare.

Twilight looked up from her book.She smiled at Derpy.Derpy looked at twilight,her amber eyes burning with guilt and hatred.Twilight remembered the missing Spike the dragon,and two mares,one unicorn named rarity and a pegasus named Rainbow dash."Derpy,what's wrong?You seem guilty!"Twilight exclaimed.Derpy whispered"Met me in the ally,don't forget Dr.whooves."Derpy flew away,misery filling her mind.After the "accident" with Rarity,Spike,And rainbow Dash she started to hear Voices,cold and grim,telling her not to kill anymore,making her feel insane,making her want to kill herself instead,but tonight,tonight she will find out,to kill Books or Medicine.Medicine could help her with the voices of her victims,books could take her away from the,but if she failed to tell Medicine and books,she would have to kill both,she only wants to kill one.

That night it was chilly and damp.Twilight got a sensation that something bad was going to happen.She waited till the moon was fully in the sky and galloped toward a ally with water coming out of it.Very weird,but twilight thought derpy probably did something and needed her help.Twilight stopped in her tracks and galloped to Dr.whooves home.

Dr.whooves fixed his bow tie and looked in the mirror,fear struck his heart,he did not know why this was happening,but he had to find out why Derpy was acting strange.He galloped to the front door and walked out to find twilight galloping toward him."Good evening Dr."She dipped her head.Being polite,Dr dipped his head too."Evening twilight."They smiled at each other them galloped to the ally in silence.

When they got to the ally,Twilight stiffen.She glanced IP at Dr."I don't think we should be here."Dr gulped.They heard laughter in the back of the ally,in the shadows,red glowing eyes glanced at them,they looked straight at them.Dr.Whooves couldn't handle it anymore and Galloped away as fast as he can.Twilight stood in fear.The red eyes went in different directions.Twilight stammpered quietly."D-Derpy.."Derpy grinned,showing sharp teeth."Hello Twilight Sparkle!"Her voice ended with a hiss.Twilight tried running but found that she was glued to the ground,literally.Derpy flew toward twilight and grinned."Super glue,can't get anything out of it.Magic or not,your stuck."Derpy sat next to twilight."Since your stuck I guess I have to cut your hooves off."Twilight tried to scream but couldn't,her mouth was glued too.Derpy flew back into the ally and flew back to twilight.Something sharp and shiny where in those sharp teeth of derpy's.Derpy started to cut twilight's horn off."Before anything,this needs to go."Twilight cried in pain.Derpy smiled when she was finished and started to cut twilight's hooves,blood surrounded them.Twilight blinked and fainted from the blood loss.

She woke up on a wooden dusty table,her mouth still guled.Twilight glanced around and cried,a metal chain cut around her throat.Derpy grinned and laughed."I'll pour salt and make it pain full."She poured a jar of salt into twilight's wound.Twilight felt dizzy and couldn't take it no more she felt her life drifting away,farther and farther.She fell limp.Derpy sighed."You died weakly before I could tell you the last thing I wanted you too hear,Dark Derpy Has Struck again."She did the steps she did with Rainbow dash,Rarity,And spike.Instead she put glue with the water and set Twilight away from her other victims and put her by the door.She stared at twilight,hearing a voice similar to Rainbow dash's."What have you done dark Derpy!?this is not the derpy we loved!"Derpy hissed."you never loved me."She grinned."I just don't know what went wrong"