School

This is the final chapter in this book!!!!!

Kaminari's point of veiw

I woke up the next morning to my annoying alarm clock. Ida was already up though. "Morning." I said sleepily. I got up and got ready. We ate breakfast than went to school.

Ida walked in the room first then Immediately went into Ida mode. "BAKUGO, GET YOUR FEET OFF THE DESK." I heard him yell. I walked in grab his hand. "Calm down." I said.

Everyone turned and looked at us shocked. (Except for Aizawa, Uraraka, and Deku.) "Okay." Ida said. They was even more shocked now. "What witchery is this?" Said Sero. Ida went to sit in his seat and I went to my seat.

We had a boring lesson and we finnaly made it to lunch. To day the 'bakusquad' was sitting with the 'dekusquad'. "I still want to know which one of you told Kami." Said Ida calmly. I laughed and glanced at Uraraka. "Must have been Ura." Said Deku.

Little did he know it was a group chat. "Nope, it was Deku." She said. "It was a groupchat." I said laughing. Ida rolled his eyes, but laughed anyways. "Any other relationships we should know about?" Said Mina. Everyone told everyone their relationships.

I expected most of them. Some were a little shocking. After school me and Ida walked to his house. We spent all day together. We baked a cake, we played video games and we did the homework that Aizawa had assigned us.

"I love you, my little pikachu." Said Ida, hugging me. "I love you two, blueberry muffin." I said giggling. We kissed and sparks flew. It was so nice, as usual.