Sleepover

Ida's point of view

"I give up." Said Denki. "Come on, we only have three questions left on our math homework." I said in respite. We had been working on this for thirty minutes now. We was both sitting on the couch in front of a coffee table.

I looked over at Denki and saw that he messed up at a certain point on the problem. "That would be 36, not 39." I said reaching across him to point at the problem, than quickly moving away after realizing how close we were. "Sorry." I said blushing.

We had just finished up the last problem when an alert came on the television. "Dangerous villians are around this area. Stay indoors!" It said. Denki looked over at me. "Um, Ida. Hiw am I supposed to get home?" He said. "We can have a sleepover. My parents are on vacation so they wont really mind." I said. Both Me and Denki were blushing now. "Okay." He said.

"I'll be right back." Said Kaminari running upstairs. I assumed he just went to the restroom because I mean, where else would he go in my house. I was wrong. He came downstairs wearing one of my blue t-shirts that was to big on him and a pair of sweatpants. While I was waiting on him I already laid out a bunch of pillows and blankets.

I patted the spot next to me, signaling for him to sit next to me. He smiled and sat next to me. "Stay here, I'll be right back." I said. I went upstairs and got a blue t-shirt that was identical to the one Denki was wearing and I put on a black pair of sweatpants that matched Denki's. After that, I went to sit next to him. I was fully aware that he was wearing my clothes and that we was matching.

We was both blushing madly. "Let's play ten questions." Said Denki. I forgot to mention that we took a lot of breaks for movies while doing the homework so it was about 9 p.m. now. We also play ten questions so it will take up less time. "Alright, you go first." I said. "Okay, we each get five questions. My first question is what is your favorite color?" He said. "Blue. What is your favorite cake flavor?" I asked.

"Chocolate. My second question is, have you ever kissed someone?" Said Denki. "Never. My second question, is have you ever dated someone?" I said, since we was apparently talking about our relationships now. "Once, when I was like 13 or something. I dont really remember. My third question is, what's your sexuality?" He said.

I never told anyone but my family, Midoriya, and Uraraka. "I'm g-gay. Do you like boys?" I said. "Wow, I didn't now you was gay. Also yes, I do like boys. I also like girls, so I guess I'm bi. My fourth question is, who is your crush." He said. I looked down real quickly and just sat there. "I.." I stopped. "Come on, just tell me." He said. "Y-you. My question is how many siblings do you have." I said, changing the subject and looking away.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE I JUST TOLD HIM THAT I LIKED HIM! "None. Wi-will you be my boyfriend, Iida? That is my last question." He said. "Of course, and my last question is did when did you find out I liked you, Kami?" I said. My face was super red. Denki was my boyfriend now.

"Well, this morning I got a text from one of your friends saying that someone in their friend group likes me and I knew it was you. Also, I like the nickname Kami." He said. What?! Who could of told him. Was it Deku or Uraraka. I was glad he liked the nickname I gave him though. "Ok, well do you want to watch a movie or show?" I asked. "Yeah, can we watch (insert show here)" He asked. "Sure." I said.

We put on the show and than I sat on the couch. Denki sat down next to me and leaned his head against my arm so I wrapped my arm around him. After the movies I turned of all the lights so it was super dark.

Denki grabbed my arm as soon as a sat back down. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Ye-yeah. It's just, well, um. I-im scared of the d-dark. It helps to have someone next to me or to know that there is someone beside me. Ironic i'm not scared to fight villians or anything like that, I'm just scared of the dark. Well, and sometimes Bakugo" he said. "Well, I sometimes get scared in tight spaces." I said. "Yeah, that's scary. Well, goodnight." Said Denki snuggling up to me."Goodnight." I said.