Getting to know Jennifer.

She lay there and all I could think about doing was to get her to cuddle into me. Wait I can do that. I sat up and looked into her eyes. "You will cuddle into me and we will snuggle up into my bed." I said. Where would I be with out compulsion. she then got up and followed me to my room. we then lay on the bed and snuggled up together. I then started playing with her hair. "Kiss me." I said forcefully. looking deep into her eyes. She then leaned over and kissed me. I kept hold of her till Stefan came in.
*Stefan's POV*
Who was that was that Jennifer or Elena I couldn't tell at all. "ummm Damon" I murmured. he moaned at me. "what can't you see I am in the middle of something." he yelled.
"Yeh well I found something" I said I as threw sheets of paper to him.
*Damon's POV*
I picked up the paper and read it as Jennifer lay on my chest. It read: '24th June 1995.
My Brand new daughter was born she looked exactly like Katrina. People would come looking for her. So I got a witch to put a spell on her. So that who ever killed her. Would suffer a painful death. I couldn't have my only child getting killed by my mean ruthless brother. Kol Mikaelson.' wait so was Kol this girls father but who was the mother?? I thought Vampires couldn't procreate. I read another page.'26th June 1995. I just remembered that vampires couldn't procreate that was when another witch came to me she told me that she put a spell on me that would let me procreate once and that is how my daughter was born and that I had the choice to either let her live a full human life or when the time was right I would turn her. But only I can be the one to turn her so I need to keep her safe. Kol Mikaelson' After I had to read on.
'23rd June 2010. she has ran off like her mother did I have no clue where she is but I hope she is safe where ever in the world she is. I just hope klaus won't find her. I had given Elijah a vile of my blood so that if he found someone trying to kill her he would kill them and give her some of the blood. and make sure that in that time he was to make sure she never died until the blood was out of her system. Kol Mikaelson.' OMG this girl is a Original child. But she was so cute and adorable. Was that just cause I like Elena and I liked Katherine that I like her or do I truly like her.