The Drive

•So my birthday was last weekend so this is why this chapter is a little late so here you go•

Alec's pov

As we drove to my house Tanner tried to keep himself busy by texting and looking out the window. But there was a slight pause in his texting so I took this opportunity to talk to him "So Tanner how was your first day of school?" hm i reallly do wonder how it was even though I was there for most of it. "uhm it was ok, I mean your were there for most of it. How was your day?" he said. "It was good i mean i made a new friend and started a new school year off on the right foot." hm I wonder how he feels about our friendship I'll have to ask him later tonight.

After that the short exchange the conversation went quite. "So i know that is sunned but my dad got me these tickets to concert and i have an extra one and wondered if you wanted to go with me?" I say. "Oh my god really, you don't mean that do you?" Tanner quickly replied. Aw how cute he thinks i would do that him "Of course I mean it if i hadn't why would i say it. Would you like to know what bands are playing." He quickly replied "oh my god yes please.". Hm i wonder what his favorite bands are " Well is a mash pit just to let you know and the bands preforming are Dirty Heads, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy and The Script." I told him.

(Fall Out Boy are my favorite band and I just saw them in concert)

"Really those are my favorite bands, but when is it?" he asked that so sweetly. "Well it would be next Thursday through Sunday, we would miss two days of school because my dad would want us to be settled in the hotel before the concert." i told hime "Oh I'm not sure I could miss school this early in the year." he sounds worried. "Oh don't worry about it we would get it on Monday and do it before we leave, besides it's only two days and that would be four days that we would get to spend together." I'm trying so hard to get him to persuaded him to come. "Oh ok but i have o ask my mom first so no promises." Yah he is so coming his family loves me and trust me so with that and a little help form Ashy he isn't gonna have a choice.

He pulls out his phone and I get worried that he's gonna shut me out again. I really hope he isn't.

Tanners Pov

I pulled out my phone to send a text to my mom 'Hey mom Alec just asked me to go to a concert in Florida with Alec next weekend? We would leave Thursday and come back Sunday and we would get our work before we left' she quickly responded with 'Of course you can go as long as you get your work and get it done, and when did you and Alec become friends?' Oh I was hoping she wouldn't ask about that 'uhm we decided that we should be friends today and I mean he was always over hanging out with ashy so it was bound to happen' I hope that's a good enough answer for her. 'Ok sweetheart I'll see you later bye' well that went better then I thought.

"Ok so good news my mom said I can go as long as we promise to get our work and get it done." I told him that and he looked so happy " Well that's good because I asked our teachers for next Thursday and Fridays work for the both of us." He told me. Ok well that's a little weird but whatever "Oh ok well how about we get together and work on it together" I said and to which he responds with "How about you just spend the night and we can work late besides my mom and dad are away on a work trip so it won't be a problem.". Hm maybe I mean that's not a bad idea " That's a really good idea but I don't know" I kinda want to is that bad "I mean I have to go back to my house and get my stuff that I need them come back that seems like so much work." I feel like I'm trying to convince myself more then him. But just my luck this boy not only has beauty but brains "Well how about I text Ashly and have her bring your stuff over on her way back to college." Ugh why does he have to be so smart. Shit I'm stuck I have no choice but to say yes "Uhm sure I guess." Damn he knows how to make a person do what he wants. After that we arrived at his house and it was a huge beautiful mansion. Well this is going to be an interesting night.