First Day of School part 1

Hey guys here's the first half of the first day of school

Tanner's pov

*beep beep beep*Ugh for the love of God what is that noise. As I slowly became aware of what day it was I cursed silently under my breath, it's the first day of school. I looked at the time, 6:15 ugh Cece set the freaking alarm early. "Cece get you ass up before I drag you out of bed." I said to her. "Chill out Tanner." "Sorry I can't help it I'm a little on edge." I feel really bad now.
As we got ready Cece put on some music. "YAS queen" Cece yelled as Lady Gaga came on.

When we were both ready we got into my car and headed off to school. As we parked the car and got out we were greeted by our friends. James, June, Summer and Alex, and they all started talking. "Let us see your guys schedules." James said as Summer took Cece's and mine schedules. "We have lunch together but other than we have no classes together." That really sucked. "That really sucks guys but hey at least we have lunch together." I say, I was trying to look on the positive side. We all started walking to our lockers that we have had sense freshman year, as we walked there we chatted among ourselves.

Once everything was set up in our lockers, we all said our good byes as the warming bell rang. As I enter my fist class, which was English 3 honors with Mr.Schmitt. I went to the back of the classroom and sat at and empty table and prayed that some idiotic jock or rude person didn't sit next to me.

Alec's pov

As I finished up at my locker I headed to my first period class, which to my disliking was English 3 honors but I had coach Schmitt as my teacher so this wasn't going to be so bad. As I entered the room I saw that I was the last one to enter, and to my delight the only available seat was next to my Tanner. So I go and sit next to him "Hey Tanner, what's up." I say to him. "H-h-hi Alec uhm nothing just tired and you." aww it's so cute he is nervous maybe a little scared of me, but at least he's talking to me. "I'm good thank you for asking Tanner." and as soon as I said that in walks Mr.Schmitt.

"Alrighty class I hope your happy with who your sitting next to because this is where you will sit for the rest of the year." Mr.Schmitt said. This couldn't have been more better for my plan. " To kick off the year you all have a project due October 1st that will give you about a month and a half. It's about getting to know your partner, you will have 10 sheets due which I will hand you right now and a six paragraph essay on your partner." God damn it Mr.Schmitt is trying to kill us on the first day of school. " You have the rest of the class period to work." mr.Schmitt told us. I turn to Tanner and said " Tanner this a lot of work how about you come over to my house today after school and we can work on this assignment." please god let him say yes. "Uhm I don't know Alec, I mean I-I-I." aw poor baby he's so nervous. " Oh come on Tanner, I don't bite." much " it will only be for a few hours." or the night I thought. " I guess I could come over for a few hours." he says. "Great, can I see your schedule really quick so I can figure out where we can meet." he hands over his schedule so willing it was great, hm looks like we have everything together expect 2nd and 6th period. This is awesome I can't wait for pe when we have to change, I get to see my little Tanner next to naked. Alright back to reality. "Looks like we have every class together except 2nd and 6th, so we can just leave right from gym and go to our lockers together." I think he might be nervous about that.

Tanners pov

Why does God hate me he gave me almost all of my classes with him. Ugh whatever I'll just have to try and make the best of it. " Ok sounds good, now we should probably get to work." I say, ok now to the question sheets. " What's your favorite sport?" ugh I already know what his favorite sport is. " Well that's easy football. What's your favorite sport Tanner?" he said. " Uhm hockey. Do you have any siblings?" I really wish we could just get this over with. "Nope I'm and only child, and you have two siblings, a sister and brother." God why does he know so much about me. " Yah you know Ashy and Blake. Wh-." And at that moment the bell rang telling me it was time for 2nd period.

I couldn't have shot out of my seat faster, I needed to go talk to Cece so thank god we have 6 minutes in between classes. I ran to her next class which hurt so happened to be next to mine. "oh my god Cece Alec is in all on my classes but two." I say to her really fast " It's ok TimTam just relax just be calm ok". And at that precise moment the warning bell rang. " Ok Cece I'll see you later." I say to her a walk to my next class.

My next to classes past uneventful. I had some more of my friends in 2nd and 3rd so that was nice and Alec left me alone in art, thank god for that. Ap chemistry we just went over the basic stuff they do on the first day of school. But I wish Spanish 4 would have gone just like those classes.

When class got started señora Llagundo seamed off. "Alright class I'm going to point to a desk and you will move there, then you will be assigned a partner to work with for the rest of the year." she says to the whole class. As she starts calling out names and assigning them their seats I quickly find out I'm in the back next my favorite person in the world (do you note the sarcasm) Alec. Ugh why does the universe hate me always making me work with him. I mean for gods sake he bullied me sense first grade. As the period passes, rather slowly, she just gives us the same spiel that every other teacher has given us. As the time slowly ticks I zone out. Then all of a sudden I feel a hand on my knee, what the hell. I looked around and I didn't see anything touching me. " Are you alright Tanner you looked a little shocked." Alec asked me, " yah I'm fine I just thought something was touching me." I say back to him. " hm I wonder what was touching you it doesn't look like anything could be touching you."he says. Hm I wonder what it was, after the touching thing the class pasted without anything else happening.

Authors note: here's a new update, its a little longer then normal as to say I'm sorry for not updating.