Chapter 1

Chapter 1

POV Katie

These days it's been very tense between all of the campers. The Romans have been at camp for the past week, preparing for the Ultimate Capture the Flag Tournament on Friday. They are being very secretive, and won't talk to any of the Greeks.Then again, so have we. Each cabin is preparing something "special" for the tournament.Those Romans aren't going to know what hit them! I was put in charge if creating this special item for my cabin, and i haven't started yet! I have to grow a huge stink flower that once it sees purple, ITS EXPLODES! It's a very rare flower, and i don't know where to get the seed! I decided to ask Annabeth where I can find it. I saw Annabeth walking around outside of the Athena cabin.

I ran up to her and said, "WherecanIfindtheexplodingweed?" "Slow down Katie! I can't understand what you're saying, I'm not like Travis," "Where can I find the Exploding Weed?" "Legend has it that a monster hid it in the sewers of Paris France,"

"oh..."

"Sorry, Katie, but maybe Travis could help you,"

That was the second time Annabeth has mentioned Travis, i wonder why... "Well thanks anyway Annabeth!" I started to walk to the Hermes cabin to talk to Travis.... Gods he's so annoying.

**A/N: So this is a story my friend and i are writing for instagram (so this might seem short) and we are both awful writers, so I'm not sure how this'll work out, but please comment and vote! **