Chapter 8

You felt something shift under you, causing you to wake up. Opening your eyes, you quickly realised you were no longer in Undyne's living room, but you were instead in her bedroom. Still feeling relatively tired, you readjusted yourself, and prepared to go back to sleep. Whatever was under you moved again, and you felt a pair of long, bony arms wrap around you; one on your upper back, the other on your lower back. You soon realised that you were actually lying on top of Papyrus, and you had accidentally woken him up.

"Papy?" you asked tiredly.

"YES, HUMAN?"

"Did I wake you?"

"WELL... YES, YOU DID... BUT DON'T WORRY! IT'S OK!"

"Sorry..." you mumbled. You thought for a moment, before continuing. "Papy?"

"YEAH?"

"What happened?"

"WELL, WE WERE SITTING ON THE COUCH AND YOU FELL ASLEEP AGAIN. IT WAS GETTING LATE, SO I PICKED YOU UP AND CARRIED YOU TO UNDYNE'S ROOM. YOU WERE STILL IN THE CLOTHING YOU HAD BEEN WEARING ALL DAY, AND THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WOULD BE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TO SLEEP IN, SO I... I UNDRESSED YOU AND PUT YOU IN YOUR PYJAMAS."

Papyrus seemed a little embarrassed about the last part, and his cheekbones were now dusted orange. You looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"THEN I PUT YOU ON THE AIR MATTRESS AND CHANGED INTO MY PYJAMAS, AND THEN I DECIDED TO LAY DOWN NEXT TO YOU AND TRY TO FALL ASLEEP. BUT I COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THAT YOU LOOKED COLD AND UNCOMFORTABLE, SO I PULLED YOU ON TOP OF ME AND PUT MY ARMS AROUND YOU. I FELL ASLEEP AFTER THAT." Papyrus explained.

You checked the time, noticing it was 9:15 AM. You figured it was a good time to wake up, so you got up, and Papyrus did the same. Looking around the room, you noticed that Sans was still asleep. You looked at Papyrus with a mischievous smirk, gaining a confused glance from him in return. It took him a while to realise what you were planning, but then his expression changed, and he let out a quiet "nyeh heh heh".

You took a few steps back, before running and dive-bombing onto Sans. As soon as you landed on him, he instantly woke up. His eye sockets opened wide, and his left eye emitted a bright blue glow. You burst out laughing, causing Sans to look at you. Seeing it was you, his eye stopped glowing, and his usual white pupils returned. He calmed down, and you noticed a subtle blue tint on his cheekbones that wasn't there before. Who knew Sans would get so flustered by you tackle-hugging him?

After a few minutes, you released him from your hug and got off him. He got up too, stepping into his pink slippers and putting on his jacket. Pink and blue, you loved that combo. You left the room with Sans and Papyrus, joining the others in the kitchen. You all ate breakfast while making casual conversation, before you and Papyrus went back into the bedroom to get changed. 10 minutes later, you brushed your hair and went with Papyrus to the living room, where everyone watched "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie" for the next 3 and a half hours hours. When you had finished watching it, you all packed your bags and went to the Skelebros' house.

~~~~~~Time skip to the Skelebros' house~~~~~~

Walking through the door, you noticed something different: the sink was normal height. You had gotten used to the sink almost reaching the ceiling, so this came as a huge shock to you. You were about to ask what happened, but Undyne beat you to it.

"What happened to the sink?" she asked.

"Y-yeah. Wasn't it a-almost as tall as the c-c-ceiling?" Alphys added.

"YES, IT WAS. BUT SANS SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER IF PEOPLE COULD ACTUALLY USE THE SINK. I TOLD HIM THAT I HAD ADJUSTED THE HEIGHT OF THE SINK SO I COULD FIT MORE BONES UNDER IT, BUT HE INSISTED THAT HAVING A SINK THAT TALL WOULD BE IMPRACTICAL, AND THAT IT DEFEATED THE PURPOSE OF THE SINK! THEN HE GAVE ME A FEW CARDBOARD BOXES, AND SAID THAT I COULD STORE THE BONES IN THEM. SO I REDUCED THE SINK TO ITS ORIGINAL HEIGHT! IT NOW HOUSES OUR SPONGES, CLEANING SUPPLIES, AND EXTRA ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER." he explained.

You and Papyrus went upstairs and unpacked your stuff, before rejoining the others in the living room...

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. I had writers block, and I didn't know where to go with the story. I hope this chapter was worth the wait, and I hope it met your expectations. I will try to update more often in future.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great day, and remember:

Stay awesome!