Chapter 1

You woke up on the Skelebro's couch, just like you do every morning, still feeling extremely tired. Stretching, you rolled over, falling off the couch. The moment you hit the floor, you heard a loud gasp, followed by loud, heavy footsteps.

"HUMAN! ARE YOU OK?" Papyrus asked. You opened your eyes, only to see him standing over you, a look of worry on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just rolled off the couch, that's all." you replied, tiredness plaguing your voice. Papyrus offered you his hand, and you gladly took it. He then pulled you up off the ground. He looked like he was about to say something, but decided not to. You could tell something was on his mind, so you decided to ask him what was wrong.

"OH, IT'S JUST THAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF YOU SLEEPING ON THE COUCH. I CAN TELL YOU'RE NOT SLEEPING VERY WELL, AND I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO HELP!" he told you. He paused for a moment, before continuing. "SO I'VE DECIDED TO LET YOU SLEEP IN MY ROOM! YOU CAN HAVE THE BED, AND I'LL TAKE THE FLOOR!"

"Oh no, Papyrus, I don't want to make you sleep on the floor. You take the bed, I'll be fine!"

"BUT HUMAN, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP! YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY BED, I INSIST!"

"But I couldn't let you sleep on the floor!"

"THEN HOW ABOUT WE BOTH SLEEP IN THE BED! THAT WAY, NEITHER OF US HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR!" Papyrus suggested. This caused your cheeks to flush bright red.

"HUMAN! YOUR FACE IS TURNING RED! ARE YOU OK?" he yelled, looking more worried than ever. You nodded and assured him that you were fine, agreeing to his idea at the same time. He looked relieved, and then excited. Grinning widely, he picked you up and gave you a bone-crushing hug. (Sorry, I had to XD) You hugged him back, blushing even more.

For the next 2 hours, you and Papyrus moved your stuff from the living room into his room. It wouldn't have taken as long, but you decided you wanted to put everything away neatly and make all of your stuff look tidy. Papyrus didn't mind this at all. In fact, he was actually pretty happy about it. You were about to say something, but you were interrupted by your growling stomach.

"ARE YOU READY TO GO AND MAKE SPAGHETTI?" he asked, earning a nod from you. The 2 of you then made your way downstairs, and started making spaghetti.