Chapter-3

*Shut*

Hikari closed the door as he leaned against it .

Blushing heavily, his hands went up against his chest which was surprisingly pounding heavily.

' Relax..... It's just a prank. Don't take it seriously Hikari'

Hikari mentally thought to himself before breathing slowly.

" I have to get out before he comes here"

' Shoot! I forgot to have my lunch!'

He looked at his untouched lunch box before sighing and quickly rushing away towards his next class .

After School.

Students rushed out as soon as the school bell rang.

Some were rushing happily towards their home while some were busy hanging out with their friends and where as , some were busy caught up with their detentions.

" Finally...."

Hikari whispered slowly as he began to smile , grabbing his bag, he quickly began to marched towards the exit.

' I hope that I won't encounter that guy again....'

Hikari began thinking while suddenly he felt shivers run up to his spine.

" H-Hikari!"

Without even stopping for a sec, Hikari soon increased his speed twice before quickly running away.

" Not again..."

Gritting his teeth, Hikari didn't even dare to look back or turn around.

" Hikari"

Large hands quickly grabbed upon one of his arms as Hikari's eyes widened in complete surprise.

" D-Daisuke?"

Even though Hikari knew that who was exactly calling out to him, he pretended as if he didn't heard their voice.

He was scared , really scared .

" I called you before but I think you didn't heard me"

Daisuke scratched his head before looking back at the fat boy who was in front of him.

" O-oh! I di-din't!"

Hikari quickly looked away when he suddenly met Daisuke's gaze.

Till he noticed that Daisuke was still holding his arm.

" U-uh, you are still holding my arm. It's dirty so let go"

"O-oh! I-its not!"

Daisuke grabbed both of Hikari's arms quickly before holding them for dear life.

Hikari sweat dropped as he felt students gathering around them and moreover he felt super uneasy when Daisuke suddenly grabbed both of his arms.

" They are not"

Closing his eyes, Daisuke smiled softly as he stared at Hikari.

His pale skin glowed beautifully, his black hair looked so silky and smooth and moreover he stood out to be the prettiest among the crowd and maybe among the whole school.

Hikari's eyes suddenly flashed a hint of jealousy as he looked back at Daisuke who in return was smiling softly, holding both of his arms happily.

"Let go"

Hikari harshly released the iron grip from Daisuke before quickly walking away .

" Hikari?"

Daisuke called out his name before quickly following him like an lost puppy.

" I said, GET LOST!!!!"

Hikari angrily shouted before quickly shoving Daisuke , while running away.

" Hikari....."

Daisuke looked back at Hikari while a bunch of girls suddenly approached towards him.

" How dare that Fatso pushed our dear Daisuke?!!!"

Fan girls shouted in anger as they all glared back at Hikari .

" It's okay girls. Take care" Daisuke walked away before slowly waving his hands back towards to all the fan girls , signalling that he was okay.

" Kyaaaa! Daisuke is so goood!!!"

Girls began to cry as they quickly followed Daisuke.

* Crack*

A figure stood among the crowds who glared angrily at Hikari.

" This Fatso really want some attention, doesn't he?"

Smirking , the figure quickly vanished among the crowds.

Author's note-

Hey guys! How is everyone doing??

Sorry, I couldn't update much these past few days .

I was busy preparing for my final exams and moreover the results will be declared on  next Monday!!😳😱😱😭

Please wish me good luck!!😭😭😁😁
And I'll be updating very often from now on. So please keep on reading!!❤️❤️