2

hey guys! how was you alls day? good I hope? 😩. this chapter dedicated to my baby BreeDaBae. she has nothing to do with this chapter, but its dedicated to her. I love you princess! 💞

Ominiscent

Reya Savage looked at her freshly bought Jordan's, as a tear drop fell on them.

She's been crying nonstop ever since she put her girlfriend, Brenda, out for cheating. Of course she missed her dearly, but mama didn't raise no fool, and she couldn't be with a cheater.

Her phone buzzed in the back of her jean pocket, as she walked down the sunny Houston streets.
She pulled her phone out of her back pocket and quickly answered, not bothering the caller I.D.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Baby," Brenda's voice poured through the phone.

Reya rolled her eyes. "What man? in case you didn't get the memo, I don't want to talk to you. Was me putting you out not enough?" She questioned. Aggravation dripping off her tongue.

On the other side of the phone, Brenda rolled her eyes and smacked her lips. "Look lil girl I dont give a fuck how pissed you are at me, you not finna talk to me like you ain't got no goddamn sense. I'll bring my ass right back home, yes I said home, our home where we both pay bills, and smack the shit out of you. I let you have your lil attitude, but now you getting a lil too bold." Brenda smiled just knowing she put Rey in her place.

Her smile was snatched off her face, when Rey hung up as soon as she finished her little speech.

Reya shook her head laughing slightly.

She unlocked her phone, turning on For Free by Drake and continued her walk home.

Meanwhile, Brenda sat there, in her feelings, smoking a blunt. She pulled out her phone, dialing her brothers number.

(Changing Brandons last name to Fenty.)

"Hello?" his deep voice grumbled into the phone.

B scrunched up her face, "Wake up ugly ass bitch."

"I'm far from ugly, son. But wussup? What you want?"

"I need your help getting my baby back..." She trailed off, her eyes stinging with tears, daring to drop. She'd admit it, She fucked up.

"You've reached the voicemail box of Makaveli Fenty. Please leave a message after the tone beeeeep." Brandon joked.

Brenda straight faced, "Bitch stop playing and help me."

"Uh, I don't know, I'll call you back later sis, I got some business to handle." He looked back at the naked bitch laying on the bed.