Author's Note

It's occurred to me as I was re-reading that I did not write Ella's part in RDR. 

But honestly?

I like the way that things turned out for her and I feel like if she had a part in RDR then she would have to die.

And I wasn't leaving an 8/9 year old and a 6/7 year old without a mother.

And I might've gotten a little attached to Ella anyway...

Here are the thank you's:

@Inkmoth for actually reading this when nobody else would. I appreciate it!

My brother for almost (almost) getting interested in the story.

(Indirectly I guess) Taylor Swift for providing me with music that both inspired me and kept me writing.

Coffee for keeping me going sometimes.

Everyone that played a part in RDR2 because it's genuinely the best game I've ever played and quite frankly the whole thing is beautiful.

And, of course: you. For reading this far. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and I'm glad you stuck around through two endings.

I don't really know what else to say, really.

It's been enormous fun.

For other recommendations... read my oneshot book or something. (If you do, please request something!) There are plenty of other books that are far better than mine so I'm surprised you somehow finished this!

In all seriousness, though. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Outlaws for life.