Chapter 15- First Blood

Chapter 15

First Blood

Year: 2030 July 6 1616 hrs./ 4:16 pm.

After Natalie had pulled John off everyone was able to see that Ramirez was very beaten, very bruised, and blood flowed from his forehead, nose, and mouth.

"NOW ANYONE ELSE WHO MAKES FUN OF HER ANSWER'S TO ME!" John bellowed in a big, angry, and menacing tone. When no one responded he continued, "Fynae! Load your damn men up and take all of Legacy to that complex in the cliff side of that mountain in the center of the small island that seperates, and with 2 ft deep shallows, and connects these two ilsands! Legacy Air; get your asses in the hanger of that complex! Sanchez, Ramirez, and Amy; get your asses in that Warthog and go with them! Get Ramirez fixed up; Natalie, James, and Chris! You three can stay here and watch the M1151 UAH (Humvee)! We will meet you all at that complex, after the Rangers meet up with us here! MOVE IT!"

Everyone, without hesitation, did what Cpt. John ordered. No body even dared to question him, infact most were in shock by what they had just seen. What they just witnessed was the most violent attack they've seen from John. John looked down at the ground and picked up Nicolane's helmet.

"Are you okay man?" Christol (Chris) asked John.

"Yeah I'm fine; you?" he replied.

"A little shocked but I'm alright. Man; what the hell was that all about?"

"I got sick of Ramerez and Chase's bull shit. That's what happened."

"D-do you remember you love her?" asked Natalie with hope in her gleaming eyes.

"No I don't, now James the only reason i let you stay is for Natalie's sake. And I swear if you tease Nicolane I will do what I did to Ramirez to you; am I clear?" replied John.

"Yes sir," replied Sgt. James.

"Good I'll be right back. Stay put," ordered John, ending the conversation. John then began to walk back towards the crash site, "Oh; put my helmet in the M1151 UAH! Bear; Noga heel!" John then tossed his helmet back to Natalie.

"What you need boss?" asked Bear as he and Noga trotted over to John before fallowing him.

"I need your noses," he responded as he held Nicolane's helmet to the dogs' noses.

"Fallow," replied Noga as both dog began to fallow Nicolane's scent.

"God; I love genetically altered dogs."

Bear and Noga led John to Nicolane quickly and quietly. Without incodent. Once they got to where Nicolane was sitting, crying and holding her knees, the two dogs turned around and went back to the Humvee. John sat down next to Nicolane and he sat there for a couple of minutes before he broke the silence, "I think you forgot this."

"I don't want it anymore," replied Nicolane in tears. John sat there silently looking out towards the ocean as the sun was beginning to set. Nicolane finally broke down and cried hard as she leaned into John. As if it was his natural instinct he let her cry on his chest. "I wish you would remember John! I miss you!"

"I do too," replied John. He didn't really mean it because in his opinion he thinks she's crazy, an emotional wreck, and he thinks that he would never have forgotten someone he loved. But in John's eyes Nicolane was not a very sain person. But he didn't understand what made her this way.

* * *

1628 hrs./ 4:28 pm.

"Wow did you see that?!" Cpt. Fynae exclaimed.

"Yeah; I felt it and he hits hard," replied Ramirez.

"Do you think he's coming back arround?" asked Amy.

"I don't know lass; but one thing's for sure, don't piss him off," replied Sgm. Chuck.

"Alright enough chatter we're almost to the structure," 1Lt. Amber stated.

"Legacy Air does everything check out there?" asked Cpt. Fynae over the coms.

"Yes ma'am; it's all clear," replied Sgm. Sara.

Legacy was almost to the structure and Legacy Air had already landed in the hanger of the complex. Everyone was still shocked by what happened, but they were all relieved as well. They took what John did to Ramirez as a sign that john may be getting his memory back. But it seemed to them as though he was getting it back very slowly.

"I don't know but if he's getting his memory back I say it's bout damn time," Sgm. Tommy O'Neal stated.

"Can't argue that. Maybe then Nicolane will return to her old self again," replied Sanchez.

"Struggles man," Ramirez stated.

"No we aint struggling yet."

All of Legacy, with the exception of John's M1151 UAH reached the complex at about 4:40 pm. They started to unload supplies when they were suddenly attacked by Tyranobrutes!

"BOOM! BOOM.... BOOOOM! Bbbang! Bbbbbang! Bbbang! BBBBBBBBBBB! Bbbbbbbb! Ptshoo... BOOM! Thud... BOOM! Grenade... BOOM! I'm hit! Target them damn alien bastards; take out their tanks!" within seconds the complex had a full raging battlefield on the front entrance! With Tyranobrutes attacking and the Humans defending, the grass and sand was soon stained with blood!

"Fire at will! Go-go-go-go-go! Defend the complex! Legacy Air; get your asses in the air; we need air support!" ordered Cpt. Fynae.

* * *

1640 hrs./ 4:40 pm.

"Where the hell is the rest of Legacy?" Sgt. Fully asked; the 75th Ranger Regiment had just arrived at the Crusadier's crash site..........