Chapter 34

Miley Pov.

I sighed as I checked my phone again, the sun was about to set in and we have been walking on this road for about two hours, Not once have we come across any vehicle of sorts.

After the epic fight, Caden decided to leave the car to make it look realistic and we started walking back home since then. There is no signal around this place and the wind is getting chiller by time and there is dry blood on my face and a lot of other bruises. I really want to go home and sleep. Especially to avoid Caden talking.

"what do you think, Miley? I think it would be pretty cool, I mean imagine Nicole and me dancing and Haze and you bickering. It's a sight"

I sighed and stopped walking and pointed to the setting sun and asked "do you like that?"

"I love the sun set and sun raise. I mean look at it its soo cool. Nicole and I used to have sun set dates, it was lovely and peaceful" he said smiling.

"Well, that's how my life will be without you in it. For the last time, shut up " I yelled. Caden blinked at me for a whole minute and and the next minute he didn't stop talking at all.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" I think we are somewhere nearby. You didn't have blindfolds, why didn't you see the pathway? " I asked.

" oh I am sorry, if I was busy trying to say our ass by neutralizing the situation on both the sides " he replied rolling his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and took out my cell phone, and walked around the road to get a signal but got it right near a cabin which was locked. I looked up to find a tower and immediately booked an Uber. And about three hours later the uber arrived. Funny how quickly we went to the destination.

The driver kept on asking us if he needed to take us to the police station but we just ignored him and sat in silence. I think he shitted his pants when he saw the blood oozing out of Caden's shoulder. I had to shoot him to make it look realistic, not that I didn't mind or something.

The smell of blood in the stuffed car and my own dried blood made me feel suffocated, but luckily before I could jump out of the car the driver dropped me at Jenna's house. I heaved a sigh of relief as I entered the house and went to my room and checked my phone for any voicemails from Jenna.

"Hey, Miley. I am in Queens, I will be back by tomorrow. Till then Haze is babysitting you "

I face palmed myself and entered the washroom. Right then my phone rang showing Haze as the caller ID.

"you don't have to come, I will be fine" I said quickly.

"Actually I am already at home, so I am good. Coming down? " He asked.

"No, can't I am going to take a shower" I said glaring at the washbasin.

"Okay" he said and hung up.

I looked at myself in the mirror.  There were small cuts all over my face because of the glass splinters, there were cuts on my bruises too, one such bruise covered my entire cheek I doubted concealer would cover it. And as an icing, there was a huge cut over my eyebrow, which I was pretty sure needed stitches. I groaned lightly when a sharp pain made it's way over my head.

"Miley" there was a knock on my bathroom door. I dropped my phone and kicked it even further when I tried to pick it up.

" dammit " I muttered and took it. I was still on my clothes, and knowing that Haze wanted to talk to me, I quickly turned the faucet over and yelled"what?"

" I know you are not taking a bath, and I know what happened. So come out " he said.

I sighed and turned off the faucet and stepped outside. He looked at me from top to toe and again.