chapter 6. S.O.S. Help!

A/N OK, so I know I didn't get what I wanted to make another story, but I want to make my readers not forget the storyline, so yea... I demand you to read on Pegasus!

***NIALL POV***

Wow, Liam is so lucky, I'm supposed to be the lucky one. But there is Autumn. She is pretty, more than pretty. When we went home which is right beside their house, I heard a thump. I don't think its anything. I saw the boys look back. "You heard it to?" I ask. They all nod. "Lets go check it out!" I demand

***DEVIN POV***

"Dani, you sure he lives here?" She nodded. We quietly sneak in through the window. *THUMP* Shoot. Good job Dani. I see her. I see Celeste. " Liam please stop breathing on me" and she said stuff like that. " What are you doing here?" She said "I came here to see you silly" I replied.

***CELESTE POV***

What is Devin doing here? "LIAM HELP! LIAM!!" Is all I could say. I saw a shadow that I knew wasn't Liam. How could I tell? it had curly long hair... Danielle. "Danielle. What are you doing here! Where is Liam!" I yell. " Liam this, Liam that. Girl, learn to be self aware. Oh and Liam, you won't be seeing him anytime soon." Liam... She has Liam. What are they gonna do to him! " Cele! save yourself!" I heard a voice say. "Shut up Liam! no-one cares." "Your wrong! I care!" I protested. I heard the door open, to reveal a blond Irish man, a Doncaster fellow, a vain Zayn, and a curly boy..

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N Sorry. I couldn't think of. anything.