Chapter 2

You were sitting in the waiting area and were on Twitter(or tumblr. whatever suits your fancy). You heard high pitched girly screams and you rolled your eyes. You see someone take the seat beside you, knowing who it was because well, his hoodie didnt exactly cover everything. "What's with the disguise?" you laugh. He frowns "It's that revealing?" He asked lowering his hood and you smile seeing his cute face up close and he sighs "You got me." He smiles.

"Who knew that the infamou-" He clasps a hand over your mouth as a swarm of fangirls pass by. He grabs your hand and brings you to a private area. "Zayn Malik..." You smirk. He extends his hand "Good job Sherlock" You laugh and shook it "Where are the oth-" before you could finish my sentence, more screams came and two more boys ran behind behind you and Zayn's chairs. Dimples boy and leprechaun was there "Hi." you smile "I'm (y/n)." you say introducing myself to them. Harry whispered something to Zayn and then waved. "Harry." He introduced. Niall pushed him over "I'm Niall." He said smiling, his blue eyes shining. The PA announces the arrival of the plane. We all get up and it was coincidental, very coincidental that you sat beside them. You see two more boys enter the plane and it was Liam and Louis. Louis sat beside me and poked your cheek "Who is this creation?" He asks looking at Zayn "(y/n)." He smiles and you giggle. Liam was too busy on his phone to notice anything. He was seated beside Harry and Zayn beside Niall. 

*** I'm ending the chapter here because I need to edit the other chapters***