~21~

'Katie's P.O.V'

"Come with me?" Jai said.

Me and Jai are currently sat in a cute cafe that is down the road from my house at 11pm because we couldn't sleep.

"Huh? Come with you where." I sipped some of my soothing hot chocolate.

"Back to America. Then we can always be together and Tessa is over there so you wouldn't miss her anymore."

"Don't get me wrong Jai I would love to and I miss Tessa heaps but I don't know, I mean I just don't know whether LA really is for me yet." I said unsure.

"But I thought you said you definitely wanted to stay there?" He looked upset now.

I shrugged my shoulders taking another sip of my drink.

"I'll think about it, I promise." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

He gave me a warming smile and we finished off our drinks. We payed the lady at the counter and thanked her. We walked home hand in hand under the street lamps.

We arrived home and started to get tired. I brushed my teeth and got ready in my pj's and jumped into bed. Whilst I was waiting for Jai to come to bed I was scrolling through my twitter and other social things.

After a bit Jai finally came into bed and I finally decided.

"I'll come with you." I whispered.

"Really?" He questioned with excitement in his voice.

I nodded my head. "I think America is the place for me to be in." I smiled.

He pulled me into a big right hug and kissed my forehead.

"Oooo gurrrlll, aren't we going to have fun!" He acted like a young teenage girl.

I laughed at how silly he is sometimes.

"It's going to be a fresh start." I took a deep breath in and smiled at Jai. I really did get lucky to have him.

I just stared at him for a while drawing circles on his bare chest with my index finger.

I started to close my eyes and then darkness over took me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

Today me and Jai were going back to LA. I am so excited to see everyone again. Especially Tessa and I have missed James' big bear hugs.

"Good luck out there and don't forget to call me when you land. Stay safe and don't do anything stupid" My mum ordered.

"Mum! I'll be fine, I'm 19 I can look after myself properly now." I reassured her.

I gave her a big hug.

"Flight 589 to LAX is now available to board." The speaker thing spoke.

"I love you." my mum whispered.

"Love you too mum, I'll call you later."

My mum gave Jai a big hug. "You look after my precious girl."

"With all my heart." He smiled at her. I loved that my mum loves Jai. She basically treats him like her own but then that would be like I would be dating my brother...ew.

We waved to my mum and walked to the gate hand in hand. We showed our tickets to the lady and skipped down the tunnel, swinging our linked arms like 5 year olds.

We found our seats and I was sat next to the window. It took a lot of persuasion because Jai has to sit next to a really big smelly guy who is literally dripping with sweat.

The plane started to move and I intertwined mine and Jai's hands and gave him a grin. He pinched my cheeks and pecked my nose with his soft lips.

I put my head on his shoulder and he put his on top of mine. We shared our headphones and both fell asleep.

LA here we come.

-----------------
A/N: Sorry for the poo chapter :(
Vote+comment dudessss :)