Get off my mind

Cheryl POV
"TT, I'm worried for Veronica." I said sitting up on our bed. "Shall we go visit her?" She asked. I nodded pouting. "Let's go." She rolled out of bed buttoning her flannel shirt and putting her shorts on. "Let me drive." I begged, "I thought we were going to take the motorbike." Toni said, "No because I think we should plan a sleepover with me, you, B and V. To cheer her up you know." I said. "Sure." Toni smiled heading downstairs. "Cheryl!" Darius called, "What?" I asked, "Where are you going?" He said, "Friend in need." Toni nodded firmly holding onto my hand. He smiled at the both of us letting us go. We drove to the Pembroke. I headed up the stairs knocking lightly on the door. This old man answered the door. It was clearly Veronica's chauffeur but somehow he looked even more fatherly than Hiram Lodge. "Hello Ladies." He said. "Hello. Is Veronica in?" I asked, "Ah Miss Veronica is in quite a mood." He said. "Yeah we know. We are here to cheer her up." Toni said, "Well you can try." He said opening the door even wider for us to enter. We walked up the polished marble steps. Our stilettos clashed against the floor. We saw Veronica stare at her lavender walls. "Earth to Veronica." Toni snapped in her face. "What are you guys doing here." She whispered looking at us. "We are here to cheer you up. You are invited to our sleepover." I squealed, "I'm not in the mood for a sleepover." She mumbled. "Ugh come on!" I begged. "Cheryl babe-." Toni pulled me aside. "What is it TT?" I asked impatiently looking at Veronica, "I have an idea." Toni said. "Unless you've built a time machine what's your idea?" I folded my arms against my chest, "Don't worry about it." Toni said winking. "Get up!" Toni said helping Veronica up. "Get off me!" Veronica protested. "Get in the car." Toni grabbed her by her arm, "Where am I going." She rubbed her eyes, "Stop asking questions and get the hell up!" Toni said yanking her arm. We grabbed her arm in arm and put her in the car. "I'm pretty sure this is kidnapping." Veronica said, "We're here!" Toni said. I have to admit I was shocked.

Veronica POV
"That was quick." I said looking out the window. "Veronica the reason why you are pushing yourself away and copping yourself up in your room is because you have no one to tell your feelings to. So get your ass in there and tell or ask him everything that's in your mind!" Toni said pointing at the Shankshore prison sign. I shot up slamming the car door. I stormed into the office, "Name?" He asked, "I am the daughter of Hiram Lodge, do you really want to test my patience right now, if you want to keep your job you better shut your mouth." I hissed. The man nodded looking fearful for his life. I stormed into Reggie's booth. His eyes widened when he saw me sit down on the chair, "Ronnie-." He smiled sitting down, "Save it. I'm only here to ask you...why you did it." I sighed. "Like the lawyer said he was in the middle. I couldn't let the north and south just come together. It's always been apart and I wanted to keep it apart." He said, "So what? You frame Archie your NORTH side friend and kidnap me your NORTH side girlfriend?" I asked, "Listen Ronnie I'm not going to explain myself to you." He sighed sitting back, "Reggie I thought I found it. The perfect boyfriend. You were everything me and Archie could never be and you go ahead and do this?!" I said, "Ronnie I'm sorry I didn't know you think of me like that." He said, "Thought. I thought of you like that! You do realise not only your life is messed up but mine is too. I'm the girlfriend of a murderer. That's what you are Reggie. A murderer and I hope you rot in hell!" I stormed off slamming the phone. I saw Cheryl and Toni sit in the waiting room skimming through family broachers trying to busy theirselves. "You done?" Toni asked. I nodded. "How do you feel?" Cheryl asked, "Somehow better. I've got everything off my chest and I think I'm ready for your sleepover." I smiled. "Let's go, I'll text Betty on the way." Cheryl said.

Archie POV
"Hey." Betty said walking into my room. I put my pen down. It was odd studying because I could care less about my education. "Why did you text me?" She asked putting her bag down, "Well...Mr Honey. He said I can't graduate senior year unless I pass the final exam." I sighed. "So what's the problem?" She asked, "Did you not just hear what I said?" I snapped frustratedly. She tilted her head at me, "Betty I can't do this anymore! This isn't like second grade when you taught me to read. It's impossible!" I snapped again pushing my stuff out the way. Betty just watched me folding her arms. Veronica would've been all over me right now. "What?" I sighed looking at her. "You do realise how ridiculous you sound right?" She asked, "No I sound realistic don't give me all this don't give up or believe in yourself bullshit!" I said. "Well would it be bullshit if I say I believe in you?" I hovered beside him. "Archie, your dad wanted you to get a diploma and so do I. I want us to walk hand in hand in graduation with our blue graduation outfit and toss our hats in the air and move on with our lives like we've been dreaming about since we were 4. Do you really just want to throw this away?" She asked me folding her arms kneeling beside me, "Do I look like Einstein? Betty, I.Can't.Do.It." I said clapping in her face to emphasise how much I mean it. She grabbed my arms staring at me, "I will help you study. Everyday before finals. Your house." She said. "You're wasting your time." I scoffed, "Is that a yes?!" She asked excitedly, "It's a yes." I said pulling her into a kiss. "Wow that's a nice way to say thank you." She smiled. "No it's a thank you and I love you." I replied because it's true. She pulled me into another kiss. I've never felt this type of love before. I felt a vibration as I gripped Betty's back pocket, "Mm mm." She moaned as she let go of my shirt. "Text from Cheryl: CNC pack overnight clothes." She read out. "What does that mean?" I asked, "Cousin needs cousin. I'll see you tomorrow." She pinched my cheek and headed out.

Betty POV
I drove to Cheryl's house. She interrupted my time with Archie so this better be good. I tapped on Cheryl's maple red door. "What is it?" I asked as Toni answered the door. "Sleepover!" Cheryl yelled chucking a pillow at me. I looked over at Veronica smiling at her. "Are you ok?" I asked her putting my hand on hers. "I'll get there." She smiled. "Guys I feel as if, we haven't had enough time to be teenagers. We've had some shitty moments and I just want us to be 17 year old girls with no care in the world!" Toni said, "Here's to normal life!" I said lifting my red wine cup. "So we have our wine and we are comfortable how are things guys any tea to spill?" Cheryl asked sipping her wine. Everyone stayed quiet. "It stays between the four cranberry walls of thistle house don't worry about it." Cheryl winked. "Well...Archie is now my boyfriend." I said. I looked at Veronica, "Don't let me stop you, I'm extremely happy for you B!" She exclaimed. I smiled at her gratefully, "I always knew deep down you were endgame." She continued. "I always thought it was Bughead before-." I hung my head slightly not wanting to remember it. The tension was so thick and it was so awkward. "Guys...I'm moving." Veronica said suddenly. My mouth hung open.