Chapter 1

"Why didn't you tell me?! I-i could of helped you. I COULD OF FIXED THIS!" i screamed at my annoyed mother who just rolled her eyes in reply "You cant help Rowan! There's nothing to fix!" she shouted in reply as she shuffled out of the room, of course with me right on her tail "This is a big deal mother.  Please." I whispered the last part as she looked at me with a frown placed upon her face "You can try to leave, leave us, leave your family, friends. But Do not. AND I MEAN DO NOT, Come crying when you fail" She whispered the last part with pure hatred "I love you" I whispered as she began to walk away "Sadly,, i love you too" She shouted back at me as i turned around and walked back to my computer. Clicking the apply button i successfully uploaded my ad.

I will be a dancer.

And i mean it.

-----

I was woken up by a loud beeping noise coming from my...computer? Shooting out of my bed i instantly knew what this means. Someone commented on my ad. Racing to the computer i pushed the top up and clicked the Google button. Typing in my ad i Quickly found it online and scrolled onto the comment list.

Comments: (1)

Smiling slightly i scrolled down and finally found it "Symco" Was his user name and he wrote..."You seem like a nice girl Rowan. I would love to get to meet you. How about today at noon?Starbucks on main? You can meet me and the person you are working for." I grinned at the comment before typing a quick reply and looked over at the clock. i have 2 hours. DANGIT. Letting out a squeal i went running to my bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower i slipped on: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141786522
After getting dressed i put on my shoes and checked the time again '30 minutes' EEKK

Running down the stairs i hollered goodbye to my family before dashing down the road and to the Starbucks.

Liam Payne's Pov

"Ok boys." Simon sighed shifting towards us in the tiny -and super uncomfortable- booth "I want you to be on your best behavior. I honestly have no clue if she knows about you guys. but if she does we will not hire you cause....Fangirl problems" We chuckled slightly as he continued "Shes 19 years old so shes younger then all of you. Make her comfortable. Got it Harry?" We all chuckled as Harry simply slapped Simons shoulder "OK....i think that's her" he pointed towards a...BEAUTIFUL Girl who walked inside. she looked around for a moment before spotting Simon "Hello" she smiled at him "Hello Rowan. Please take a seat" he smiled softly at her. Whoa, Simon. Being nice? Dude.

She sat down and smiled softly at us as Simon began to speak about random crap.

But all i can say is, Shes hot.