Chapter 4 - Noise?

"Taehyung!"

_____

"Y/N ? Kooks? Are you here to rescue me?" taehyung whimpered with his eyes glimmering with hope. His face was bruised and dirty possibly from the sand. We have no idea how long he's been awake or how he's been surviving.

"no Tae, we're stuck here too. Do you know what the fuck is happening here?"
As soon as he was about to reply, a blaring, projecting noise was heard. It sounded like an alarm.
We covered our ears in protection from the deafening sound. My ears almost felt like ichor-blood was oozing out and drying on my ear as i pushed my fingers down the ear hole to reflect the sounds away.
"What the FUCK is that noise?" one of us yelled as hard as they could so the rest of us could hear. The noise still annihilating our hearing, we crouched and screamed from this oral torture.

The noise softened and I was able to open my eyes and stop screaming, the noise still rang like reverb in my ears.
In short distance, there were three figures who all seemed to be wearing some type of uniform and a mask to cover their identity. They stood next to eachother and posed the same way with a machine like thing in their hands. Although we'd think that they were here to 'rescue us' something seemed off. It's not regular for the protagonist and their friends to be rescued and happy in chapter 4. With my instincts, I concluded that they weren't here to save us. It almost seemed as if they were going to heave us away from our safety.

"Guys, we need to get out of their site quick!" with my quick thinking, we acknowledged they were out to harm us. My pride didn't last long as we were struck down by the force of evil and put to temporary sleep. The sense of defeat overwhelmed me as my eyes shut and conscious left the world.

---

My body felt sore. I felt weak. A certain spot on my body hurt the most, almost as if a wasp decided to sting me continuously at a supersonic rate on the same place. My hearing was muffled and as I concentrated on it, it became more focused. I could hear chatter, whispers and laughter surrounding me. As I opened my eyes, a sight I had never expected unfolded before me.

Authors Note

Yeah so I'm currently on hiatus sorry about not telling that lol- I kinda just left.
This is a chapter I finished before I went on hiatus and forgot to publish. I'm currently planning for the next few chapters and once im off hiatus I'll start publishing again. Oh and sorry for the really and short chapters-
as always, until we meet again!!!