Chapter 1- New Beginnings

Y/n pov
A burning and throbbing sensation from the back of my head erupted as I opened my eyes for what seemed the first time after a nap. I quickly became astute as I heard silent thumps in the sand I was sat on gradually increasing in volume. I could even sense this monstrous thing rushing towards me. Frantically, I scanned for the epitome of it. Coming from the ocean was a peculiar alien-like creature with big sharp teeth ready to chomp on me. I felt adrenaline rushing through me yet I sat there in perplexity. I was so startled, I never managed to run to safety or defend myself: I was too curious of the creature itself. And, of course I didn't die because the creature went back into the ocean to stay alive.

Voices roaming around me, as I hear it getting closer.
"GET AWAY FROM THE EDGE QUICK!!" I heard before I was dragged up the slope of sand. The back of my head still pounding, attempting to understand where I was.
"get off of me! Don't touch me!" I yell, in attempt to defend myself from potential predators (you can never be too sure).
"hey hey hey! I'm sorry, I'm suck in this mess too but I've been conscious for a while now and just been exploring. I was just trying to help you to, you know, NOT DIE!" the man retorted with a sly of irritation.
In agitation, I scan my surroundings. A tremendous building stood right infront of me. It looked rundown with discoloured walls, featuring marks of prolonged and sordid negligence.
" H-hey, where are we? " I asked the pedophile who decided to touch me without my permission. And, for the first time recognising his voice, I looked at him with complete and utter shock.
"Jungkook?"