A long time

Three weeks. Three weeks since I was arrested by the avengers, three weeks since Loki has "saved me", and three weeks since I have left my old life behind. They say a missing persons report is filed within the first 48 hours.....so where was mine. They system didn't care, foster parents, school attendants, no one. The best I got was a conversation between my "friends", maybe I moved, transferred, finally pulled some I couldn't talk my way out off and got thrown in juvy.

Loki was right, there isn't a family I would want to go back too.

It's just been him, I've had him for 3 weeks. Talking to me, teaching me, caring about me. Sometimes we just sit, forget the how of how we're going to rule the world but the after, what would we do with it. Where would we live, what would it look like. They were discussions a couple would have about buying their first apartment together, planning a road map of the future. Just our was our ideal world we would make. But I loved it. Maybe Loki was right, there is a pull towards him I cant explain. The same god I read about as a child was the man I was living with, laughing with, sleeping with...... falling in love with. It's fast I know. But when it's fate it's fate.

But I cant have Loki knowing I'm falling for him, that would be embarrassing. Might as well make him work for it while I can.

The avengers are still after me, apparently, Loki has a intel that says the avengers have me searching all over New York for me. Yet, I'm not even sure me and Loki are in New York.
-
-
-
-
.....it's been like 3 years so if you're still here....thank you, I'm going to start getting back into writing, this is really rushed and just thought I had to put something out there lol thanks