The condition

Loki looked at me with an eyebrow raised "and what would that be?" He said. I took a step back and looked up a him "first of all, it's 3 months before I'm eighteen so, calm yourself and keep it in your pants, second, this ain't some Cinderella shit, you gotta work your pretty little ass off to get with this, and lastly... I want a crown"
I said and crossed my arms over my chest looking up at him
"You do realize that you just listed three conditions, right?" He murmured looking down at me like I was crazy.
"Yes, I do realize that" I nodded
"Alright" he shrugged
"Wait really?" I said with a slightly shocked expression
"What? You do not trust my word?" He smirked
"I mean... It's not like you're the most trusted person in the universe"
"Ah yes, the title Prince of lies really does not help my case, does it love" he chuckled
"...uh no it doesn't" I murmured and looked at him
He smirked again as he looked at me
"Why are you smirking" I asked and raised an eyebrow
" 'pretty little ass' is what I believe you said" he chuckled
I blushed softly "shut up, and get my crown" I said and sent a playful glare at him.
"Would you like fries with that?" He countered back
"Ok how did you learn that reference? You're like a walking Shakespeare play book" I chuckled
"You learn a lot when you are on the run, love" he said and placed his arm around my waist. I nodded as he guided me into another room "..sooo about those fries um were you serious?" I asked and walked with him. He laughed softly "I will get you some substance, yes. Then we can talk about further details retaining to the plan" he nodded. I smiled and nodded back "hmm fries and evil plans, better than Netflix and chill"
-----
Notes: ok so I know this is short but yeah ☺️ I hope you like it and I'll try updating more frequently, I just started high school so yeah, and I only really update when I know people are reading and like it. So be active 🌞 thanks and check out my other story's.
🌚💕
- Leilani Hiddleston