Promo

Hello everyone...so I Priyanka is here with a very few shot ff....this one will be with full of action twists romance and everything......this ff is actually based on a bengali movie villain....so here I will be putting down the storyline with the flavor of my elements....i hope you will like it...here is the characters intro and the promo.....

Characters

Rakshit Shergill- played by Advik Mahajan, man living a simplelife with his mother....lives his life happily...no worries....eveyone 's favorite in his society.....love his mother a lot....have keen interest in boxing.....

Veer shahay- played by Advik Mahajan, a young doctor,rich man living in a high class society....have a dark secret....owner of VKC hospital....lives with his father and mother....engaged with Divya mishra

Drishti Sharma- played by Sana Sayyad, an orphan girl but well educacted and talented girl....bubbly preety...anyone can fall for her....caring.......she is an softwarere engineer......bold...knows to tackle every problem .....

Divya mishra- played by Nyra Bannerjee, just entered in the field of doctor....passionate about her work....bubby girl...mingles with anyone easily...loves and cares for everyone...easily makes friends with everyone....engaged with dr veer shahay....

Promo

Scene1-

Divya and Drishti are seen in flight....talking to each other...

Drishti- my love story...is full filmy....its like I am laila and he is my majnu...

Rakshit and Drishti is seen romancing with each other....

Divya-my love story...started from hospital....its like medical love story....

Veer and Divya are seen in hospital.....with each other...

Scene2-

Drishti runs and hugs the guys standing at airport...

Guy- excuse me....

Drishti looks on...

Divya- hii Drishti...meet him....he is veer..my would be husband....

my would be husband

Drishti is shocked....

Divya and veer leaves from there...Drishti looks on....

Drishti looks on

Scene3-

The same guy is shown at the gunpoint...and a goon askes him...

Goon- who are you ....Rakshit or veer.....

The guy laughs loudly...

so here is the promo...Drishti loves Rakshit...whereas Divya loves veer...what destiny has store for Drishti and Divya...are Rakshit and veer only lookalike...or some mystery is there....are Rakshit veer lookalike...or the same person with different shades....

to know the mystery be tuned on GAME OF DESTINY only on wattpad...

So here was it.....do let me know you liked it or not...do tell me in comment...so that I can kknow....if I get good views I will surely work on it....