The Ballerina #1

Sarah felt bad as she packed for Alaska. She didn't want to her dad and sister behind. But she needed to leave. The memories were getting to be too much for her. She couldn't even sleep peacefully anymore, with Bella's screaming in the middle of the night. It was like clock work. Sarah would wake up about five minutes before Bella, and crawl into bed with her. It got to the point where Sarah just slept in the same bed.

When she told her dad that she wanted to get away, he said that while he was sad that she was leaving, he understood the reason behind it. The only request he had was that she waited until after Christmas. He helped her square away some money, and helped her buy a used Chevy Tahoe that had four wheel drive, that would be ready for her when she arrived.

Once her bags were packed, she hauled them upstairs, and set them by the front door. She headed up the stairs, and opened her sister's door. Making sure that Bella deep asleep, Sarah walked in, and placed a letter on her dresser. Walking over to her sister's bed, she placed a kiss upon Bella's head, and left.

Heading back down, Sarah stopped in the kitchen where Charlie sat with mug of coffee next to him. He was reading a newspaper, but Sarah could tell he wasn't really interested in it.

"Dad? I could stay. If you want me to." She said, putting a hand on Charlie's shoulder.

"No, no. You need to go." Charlie said, folding the newspaper up.

"Dad, I don't have to go. I can stay and help with Bella. I know it ain't easy, but I can do it."

Charlie looked at his daughter. Taking note of her unusually pale skin, tired eyes, and the dark circles under said eyes. He knows how hard the Cullen's leaving has effected her. Sarah had lost sleep over Bella's nightmares. He'd even caught her crying over a few times.

"Sweetheart, I know how hard this has been on you. I know that you need some time to yourself, to help get over him."

A honk outside let them know that Sarah's ride was outside. Charlie stood up and hugged his daughter.

"I'm gonna miss you guys."

The two parted, and Sarah grabbed her bags.

"I'll call you when I get there."

When Sarah saw that Sam Uley was her ride, she felt a little better. She hugged Charlie once more before heading to Sam's truck. She put her bags in the back, and got in.

"Thank you, Sam."

"It's no problem. Got anything else you need to do?" Sam asked as they pulled away.

"You got a can of spray paint?" Sarah asked, a small smirk playing on her lips.

°°°°°

Sarah laughed, for what felt like the first time in weeks. Once she was done with the paint can, she chucked it through the window.

"You have a lot of rage, don't you?" Sam asked.

"If your sister was left in a forest with a crazy psycho bitch after her, wouldn't you?" Sarah replied.

Sam thought about it for a moment, before smirking.

"Yeah. C'mon. You're gonna be late, if we don't hurry."

Two quickly left. Leaving behind the spray painted house that once belonged to the Cullen family.